James Faulkner held his nerve to take Australia to an unexpectedly tense two-wicket win over South Africa in the final ODI.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Top Batsman
- Top Bowler
- Adeliade Strikers First Tournament Loss
- Any Team Undefeated
- Brisbane Heat First Tournament Loss
- First Time Winner
- Heat Total Group Stage Wins
- Hobart Hurricanes First Tournament Loss
- Hurricanes Total Group Stage Wins
- Melbourne Renegades First Tournament Loss
- Perth Scorchers First Tournament Loss
- Player To Hit Most Tournament Sixes
- Renegades Total Group Stage Wins
- Scorchers Total Group Stage W Ins
- Six Sixes In An Over
- Sixers Total Group Stage Wins
- Stars First Tournament Loss
- Stars Total Group Stage Wins
- Strikers Total Group Stage Wins
- Team To Score Most 6s
- Thunder Total Group Stage Wins
- To Make A Century
- Top Adelaide Strikers Batsman
- Top Brisbane Heat Batsman
- Top Hobart Hurricanes Batsman
- Top Melbourne Renegades Batsman
- Top Melbourne Stars Batsman
- Top Perth Scorchers Batsman
- Top Sydney Thunder Batsman
- Winning State
- Any Century
- Flintoff Specials
- Hat-Trick Bowled
- Super Over
Bangladesh went 2-0 up in their five match one-day international series against Zimbabwe with a 68-run victory.
Stuart Broad has denied Kevin Pietersen was "bullied" during his time in the England team.
England's second and final warm-up match on their tour of Sri Lanka was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
Steven Finn knows he still has work to do to make sure of his place at the World Cup.
Shakib Al Hasan starred as Bangladesh earned their first ODI win in over a year at the expense of Zimbabwe.
Get all the latest racing and football reaction on another massive weekend of sport in our live blog.
Glamorgan have signed South Africa batsman Colin Ingram on a three-year deal under the Kolpak ruling.
Northamptonshire chief executive David Smith has announced he is leaving the club after three years in the role.
Steven Smith struck a century as Australia beat South Africa by three wickets in the fourth ODI to clinch the series 3-1.