15:00 Saturday 1st November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Adam Le Fondre has scored three goals in three league appearances against Leeds United.
- Leeds United have gone 14 games without a win over Cardiff in league competition, losing nine (D5).
- Leeds have failed to score more than a single goal in each of their last 18 matches versus the Welsh outfit, netting 11 in the process.
- Cardiff are one of two sides in the division yet to register in the final 15 minutes this season – Blackpool the other.
- Leeds have fired in just 39 shots on target this season, the fewest in the Championship.
- The Welsh outfit have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last six matches.
- The Whites have won just three points from their last six games, fewer than any other team in the division (D3 L3).
|Millwall 1-0 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||lose Wolverhampton 2-1 (h)|
|Ipswich 3-1 (h) win||draw Norwich 1-1 (a)|
|Nottingham Forest 2-1 (h) win||lose Rotherham 2-1 (a)|
|Blackpool 1-0 (a) lose||draw Sheff Wed 1-1 (h)|
|Brighton 1-1 (a) draw||draw Reading 0-0 (h)|
|Sheff Wed 2-1 (h) win||lose Brentford 2-0 (a)|