Saturday 28th February / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|3.4||nottingham forest||Nottingham Forest||12/5||9/4||11/5||9/4||11/5||9/4||23/10||11/5||23/10||2||2||11/5||21/10||9/4||9/4||21/10||21/10||11/5||9/4||2||21/10||2||23/10||23/10||12/5|
- Reading are unbeaten in four at home to Forest in league competition, though three have been draws and they’ve scored only three goals (W1).
- Former Reading winger Michail Antonio scored a brace as Nottingham Forest ran out 4-0 winners in the reverse fixture back in August.
- Henri Lansbury has now scored in five successive appearances for Nottingham Forest and has seven goals in his last seven games for the club.
- Reading have lost three of their last four league games (W1), failing to score in each of these defeats.
- Dougie Freedman has won as many league games in his first five matches in charge of Nottm Forest (4), as Stuart Pearce managed in his last 23.
- Sky Bet Championship
- START TIME
- Saturday 28th February / 15:00
- The Madejski Stadium
|Huddersfield Town 3-0 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||win Bournemouth 2-1 (h)|
|Ipswich Town 1-0 (a) win||win Bolton Wanderers 4-1 (h)|
|Wigan Athletic 1-0 (h) lose||draw Blackpool 4-4 (a)|
|Derby County 2-1 (a) win||win Wigan Athletic 3-0 (h)|
|Leeds United 2-0 (h) lose||win Brighton and Hove Albion 3-2 (a)|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 (a) win||lose Millwall 1-0 (h)|