Saturday 4th April / 12:45
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Arsene Wenger's side have kept four clean sheets and conceded just one goal in their last five Premier League home games.
- Liverpool have won just one of their last 18 away games in all competitions against Arsenal (W1 D7 L10).
- Liverpool v Arsenal has seen more hat-tricks than any other match in Premier League history (5).
- There have been eight 90th minute goals and two 45th minute goals scored in the last 12 Premier League meetings between Arsenal and Liverpool.
- Liverpool have kept just one clean sheet in their last 18 Premier League matches against Arsenal.
- The Gunners have won their last eight Premier League games at the Emirates. The last time they were on a longer run was in November 2005 (13).
- Liverpool have equalled a club record six consecutive clean sheets away from home in the league and have now gone nine hours and 19 minutes on the road since they last conceded.
- Only Manchester United (7) have won away at Arsenal more often than Liverpool in Premier League history (6).
- Arsenal have won just one of their last 11 Premier League home games against the other current top five teams; Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool (W1 D7 L3).
- Arsenal have had the most individual goalscorers in the Premier League this season (15, Liverpool 14).