Sunday 28th December / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|2.4||aston villa||Show GraphAston Villa||13/10||11/8||11/8||11/8||11/8||13/10||11/8||13/10||7/5||23/17||13/10||13/10||13/10||13/10||5/4||13/10||23/17||13/10||5/4||27/20||11/8|
- There have been six red cards in the last 11 Barclays Premier League meetings between Aston Villa and Sunderland.
- Sunderland have won none of the last six Premier League meetings with the Villans (W0 D3 L3).
- The Black Cats have failed to score in four of the last five Premier League games against Villa.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in three of his last four Premier League games against Sunderland.
- Aston Villa have kept no clean sheets in the last seven Premier League matches at Villa Park and won just one of the last six (W1 D2 L3).
- Sunderland have kept three clean sheets in a row in the Premier League away from home.
- The Black Cats have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League away matches.
- Villa have won none of their last eight home Premier League matches between Christmas and New Year (D3 L5).
- The Villans have netted just four goals in those eight matches and failed to score five times.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last seven away Premier League games between Christmas and New Year (W1 D2 L4), conceding 16 goals in that run.
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Sunday 28th December / 15:00
- Villa Park
|Manchester United 1-1 (h) draw||Last 6 Results||win Newcastle United 1-0 (a)|
|West Bromwich Albion 1-0 (a) lose||draw West Ham United 1-1 (h)|
|Leicester City 2-1 (h) win||draw Liverpool 0-0 (a)|
|Crystal Palace 1-0 (a) win||lose Manchester City 4-1 (h)|
|Burnley 1-1 (a) draw||draw Chelsea 0-0 (h)|
|Southampton 1-1 (h) draw||draw Leicester City 0-0 (a)|