15:00 Saturday 1st November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Chelsea have failed to score in three of the last four Premier League games against west London rivals QPR.
- QPR's last visit to Stamford Bridge saw QPR win 1-0 thanks to former Blues player Shaun Wright-Phillips (January 2013).
- Cesc Fabregas has been involved in nine goals (one goal, eight assists) in nine league games for Chelsea.
- Queens Park Rangers have won just one of their last 18 away trips to rival London clubs in the Premier League (D3 L14).
- Harry Redknapp has lost just one of his last six Premier League clashes with Chelsea (W2 D3).
- However, he has seen his teams lose all five league clashes with Jose Mourinho's Chelsea.
- In their last 12 league matches at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea have kept 10 clean sheets and conceded just four goals in total.
- The last time a side in the Premier League relegation zone went to the home of the league leaders and won was September 2001 (Southampton beating Sam Allardyce's Bolton 1-0). Since then, the league leaders have won 24 of their 26 home matches against a side in the relegation zone (D2).
- Charlie Austin has scored 23 league goals for QPR since the beginning of last season (incl. play-offs); 17 more than any other player (Ravel Morrison - 6).
- Steven Caulker is the only QPR player to have started every league game so far this season. By contrast, seven of Chelsea's players have started each and every PL game so far; a joint-league high with Southampton.
|Shrewsbury 2-1 (a) win||Last 6 Results||win Aston Villa 2-0 (h)|
|Man Utd 1-1 (a) draw||lose Liverpool 3-2 (h)|
|Maribor 6-0 (h) win||lose West Ham 2-0 (a)|
|Crystal Palace 2-1 (a) win||lose Southampton 2-1 (a)|
|Arsenal 2-0 (h) win||draw Stoke 2-2 (h)|
|Sporting 1-0 (a) win||lose Man Utd 4-0 (a)|