Sunday 28th December / 16:15
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Man Of The Match
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- The last four meetings between Everton and Newcastle at St James Park have all seen exactly three goals scored.
- Everton have won four and lost none of their last five Barclays Premier League meetings with Newcastle United.
- Ross Barkley has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against the Magpies.
- Romelu Lukaku has netted four goals in four Premier League appearances against Newcastle, including three in two for the Toffees.
- Everton have won three and lost just one of their last five Premier League trips to St James Park.
- There have been just seven goals scored in the last five Premier League games at St James Park with four of them ending with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Everton have won just one of their last seven Premier League away games (W1 D2 L4), including losing the last three in a row.
- The Toffees have lost just two of the last 15 away games in the Premier League against the three teams from the North East (W8 D5 L2).
- The last three away games Everton have played between Christmas and New Year have all ended 1-1.
- The Magpies have lost five of their last six matches at St James Park played between Christmas and New Year (W1 L5).
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Sunday 28th December / 16:15
- St James' Park, Newcastle
|Manchester United 3-1 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||lose Stoke City 1-0 (h)|
|Sunderland 1-0 (h) lose||lose Southampton 3-0 (a)|
|Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 (a) lose||win Queens Park Rangers 3-1 (h)|
|Arsenal 4-1 (a) lose||lose Krasnodar 1-0 (h)|
|Chelsea 2-1 (h) win||lose Manchester City 1-0 (a)|
|Burnley 1-1 (a) draw||draw Hull City 1-1 (h)|