Saturday 7th March / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- QPR have lost just one of their previous six Premier League games at Loftus Road against Spurs (W3 D2 L1).
- Harry Kane has scored eight goals in his last eight Premier League away games.
- Tottenham have won five and lost just one of the last seven Barclays Premier League games against QPR.
- Spurs have conceded 299 goals in Premier League London derbies.
- Spurs have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- Spurs scored four goals from just five shots on target when they beat QPR 4-0 back in the reverse fixture in August.
- Queens Park Rangers have won none of their last 10 Premier League London derbies (W0 D3 L7).
- QPR have won just one of their last 10 matches in the Premier League (W1 D2 L7).
- Harry Kane has scored 12 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances.
- Spurs have conceded the most penalties in the Premier League this season (7).
Queens Park RangersvTottenham Hotspur
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Saturday 7th March / 15:00
- Loftus Road Stadium
|Arsenal 2-1 (h) lose||Last 6 Results||win Swansea City 3-2 (h)|
|Hull City 2-1 (a) lose||lose Chelsea 2-0 (a)|
|Sunderland 2-0 (a) win||lose Fiorentina 2-0 (a)|
|Southampton 1-0 (h) lose||draw West Ham United 2-2 (h)|
|Stoke City 3-1 (a) lose||draw Fiorentina 1-1 (h)|
|Manchester United 2-0 (h) lose||lose Liverpool 3-2 (a)|