15:00 Saturday 4th October
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Swansea City have won the last four Barclays Premier League games against Newcastle United.
- In each of the last three Premier League meetings, Swansea haven't had a single player booked, while Newcastle have had only two players shown a yellow card.
- Remy Cabella has created the most goalscoring chances without having assisted a Premier League goal this season (17).
- Swansea City have had the fewest touches in the opposition box (62) in the Premier League this season.
- Newcastle have used as many French players in the Premier League this season as French Ligue 1 sides Paris Saint Germain and Toulouse have so far in 2014-15 (6).
- Alan Pardew has a better win percentage as Newcastle manager in the Premier League (36%) than any other last five Magpies' managers in the competition.
- Of the 17 ever-present Premier League sides in 2014, Newcastle have won the fewest points (19), scored the fewest goals (19) and conceded the most (47).
- Despite leaving in January, the only player to have scored more Premier League goals for Newcastle than Yohan Cabaye (7) since the start of last season is the now-departed Loic Remy (14).
- Swansea have 11 players that have appeared in every Premier League game so far this season; more than any other side.
- Alan Pardew has gone seven games without a win in the Premier League (L4 D3), his worst run of results in the competition at Newcastle United.
|Sunderland 0-0 (a) draw||Last 6 Results||lose Stoke 1-0 (a)|
|Everton 3-0 (h) win||win Crystal Palace 3-2 (a)|
|Southampton 1-0 (h) lose||draw Hull 2-2 (h)|
|Chelsea 4-2 (a) lose||lose Southampton 4-0 (a)|
|West Brom 3-0 (h) win||draw Crystal Palace 3-3 (h)|
|Rotherham 1-0 (h) win||win Gillingham 1-0 (a)|