13:30 Sunday 26th October
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Tottenham have scored at least once in 18 of their last 19 Premier League games against Newcastle.
- None of the last 17 league meetings between these sides at White Hart Lane has ended as a draw.
- After winning four successive Premier League games in London between May 2013 and January 2014, Newcastle have lost their last three in a row, failing to score in each match.
- Christian Eriksen has scored in his last two Premier League appearances but it yet to assist a goal in the top-flight this season (last year he provided eight assists).
- Roberto Soldado has assisted as many Premier League goals as he has scored (6).
- Tottenham have conceded nine Premier League penalties in 2014, more than any other team.
- Papiss Demba Cisse has scored four goals and assisted one more in four Premier League appearances in 2014-15.
- Six of Tottenham's 10 goals this season have come before half-time, while Newcastle have the highest proportion of second half goals in the division in 2014-15 (75%; 6 of 8).
- The average length of Newcastle's goals this season has been 9.02 yards, the shortest distance of any of the 20 teams in the division.
- Newcastle have displayed the most effective offside trap in the Premier League this season (22 opponents snared).
|Asteras Tripoli 5-1 (h) win||Last 6 Results||win Leicester 1-0 (h)|
|Man City 4-1 (a) lose||draw Swansea 2-2 (a)|
|Southampton 1-0 (h) win||lose Stoke 1-0 (a)|
|Besiktas 1-1 (h) draw||win Crystal Palace 3-2 (a)|
|Arsenal 1-1 (a) draw||draw Hull 2-2 (h)|
|Nottingham Forest 3-1 (h) win||lose Southampton 4-0 (a)|