Saturday 31st January / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|3.0||west brom||West Brom||9/5||19/10||2||19/10||2||15/8||19/10||9/5||15/8||19/10||19/10||19/10||19/10||37/20||15/8||15/8||47/25||28/15||37/20||19/10||24/13||19/10||19/10||19/10||19/10|
- West Brom's win over Spurs earlier this season ended a run of nine Barclays Premier League games without a win over the Londoners (W0 D5 L4).
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last four Premier League trips to the Hawthorns (W2 D2).
- Christian Eriksen has scored in two of his three Premier League games against West Brom.
- Seven of Tottenham's last eight Premier League wins have been by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Spurs' record after 22 games this campaign is worse than each of the last five seasons.
- Tottenham have won 10 points with goals scored in the 88th minute or later this season; four more than any other side.
- Spurs have conceded more penalties than any other team in the Premier League this season (6).
- No player has scored more winning goals than Christian Eriksen this season (5- level with Yaya Toure).
- Harry Kane has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League appearances.
- Tottenham have lost just one of their last eight Premier League matches (W5 D2 L1).
West Bromwich AlbionvTottenham Hotspur
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Saturday 31st January / 15:00
- The Hawthorns
|Birmingham City 2-1 (a) win||Last 6 Results||draw Sheffield United 2-2 (a)|
|Everton 0-0 (a) draw||lose Leicester City 2-1 (h)|
|Hull City 1-0 (h) win||win Sheffield United 1-0 (h)|
|Gateshead 7-0 (h) win||win Sunderland 2-1 (h)|
|West Ham United 1-1 (a) draw||win Burnley 4-2 (h)|
|Stoke City 2-0 (a) lose||lose Crystal Palace 2-1 (a)|