Wednesday 4th March / 19:45
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Enhanced Odds Specials
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|6.5||west ham||West Ham||5||9/2||5||5||5||19/4||21/4||19/4||19/4||51/10||5||9/2||4||5||11/2||11/2||9/2||51/10||5||51/10||19/4||5||24/5||5||5|
- Jose Mourinho has a record of six wins and no defeats in seven Barclays Premier League matches as a coach against West Ham.
- Chelsea have won 13 and lost just one of the last 17 Barclays Premier League games against the Hammers.
- West Ham have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League matches against Chelsea, including the last four in a row.
- The Blues have lost just two of their last 16 Premier League away matches (W10 D4 L2).
- Only one team has prevented Chelsea from scoring in their last 27 Premier League matches (Sunderland).
- Sam Allardyce's team failed to muster a single shot on target when they met Chelsea in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day.
- West Ham have scored more headed goals than any other team in the Premier League this season (15).
- Chelsea defenders have contributed 17 goals and 13 assists this season in all competitions.
- Branislav Ivanovic has scored in four of his last seven appearances in all competitions for Chelsea.
- The Hammers have won just one of their last 10 Premier League matches (W1 D5 L4).
West Ham UnitedvChelsea
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Wednesday 4th March / 19:45
- Upton Park
|Crystal Palace 3-1 (h) lose||Last 6 Results||win Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 (h)|
|Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 (a) draw||draw Burnley 1-1 (h)|
|West Bromwich Albion 4-0 (a) lose||draw Paris St Germain 1-1 (a)|
|Southampton 0-0 (a) draw||win Everton 1-0 (h)|
|Manchester United 1-1 (h) draw||win Aston Villa 2-1 (a)|
|Liverpool 2-0 (a) lose||draw Manchester City 1-1 (h)|