Sunday 19th April / 19:45
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|3.6||ac milan||AC Milan||23/10||11/5||12/5||12/5||12/5||12/5||5/2||23/10||23/10||40/17||23/10||13/5||11/5||47/20||9/4||9/4||11/5||9/4||47/20||40/17||23/10||23/10||23/10||23/10||12/5|
- This will be the 162nd derby between Inter and AC Milan in Serie A: the Nerazzurri lead by 60 wins to 50.
- Neither side has managed to score more than a single goal in the last five Serie A Milan derbies.
- The last time a team did score more than once in a Serie A Milan derby was in May 2012 (4-2 for the Nerazzurri).
- AC Milan have won only one of their last seven games against Inter in Serie A (losing four).
- Inter’s five-game winless streak (3D 2L) came to an end last weekend when they beat Verona at the Bentegodi.
- AC Milan have both scored and conceded goals in each of their last five league fixtures.
- AC Milan have conceded the joint-most headed goals in the league this season (nine).
- Inter have conceded the joint-fewest headed goals (only three, along with Lazio).
- The Rossoneri have the record for most points lost from leading situations in Serie A this season (21).
- Rodrigo Palacio has netted four goals in his last seven league appearances – he had netted only two in his previous 20 games before that.
- Samir Handanovic saved his fourth penalty of the season last weekend against Verona – a record in the top five European leagues this season.
- Giacomo Bonaventura has scored four goals in his five Serie A appearances against Inter so far – more than against any other opponent.
Inter MilanvAC Milan
- Italian Serie A
- START TIME
- Sunday 19th April / 19:45
- Giuseppe Meazza
|Verona 3-0 (a) win||Last 6 Results||draw Sampdoria 1-1 (h)|
|Parma 1-1 (h) draw||win Palermo 2-1 (a)|
|Sampdoria 1-0 (a) lose||win Cagliari 3-1 (h)|
|Wolfsburg 2-1 (h) lose||lose Fiorentina 2-1 (a)|
|Cesena 1-1 (h) draw||draw Verona 2-2 (h)|
|Wolfsburg 3-1 (a) lose||draw Chievo 0-0 (a)|