19:45 Saturday 1st November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Parma and Inter have met 46 times so far in Serie A: the Nerazzurri lead by 19 wins to 14 (13 draws).
- Inter are unbeaten in their last three league encounters with Parma (two wins, one draw).
- Parma lost their last home league match against Inter, after they had won each of the previous three.
- The Ducali have lost their last six Serie A fixtures: they have never been beaten in seven games in a row in the top-flight.
- Parma are the only Serie A side yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Parma have lost four consecutive home games for the first time in their history in a single Serie A campaign.
- Inter have won back-to-back league games for the first time this season (both by 1-0). The last time they won three consecutive Serie A fixtures was back in November 2012.
- Last Wednesday against Cesena, Inter won their first away encounter in this Serie A campaign – their previous league win on the road came right against Parma, last April.
- Rodrigo Palacio has netted nine goals over his nine league appearances against Parma, his favourite target in Serie A.
- Against the Ducali he also scored his first goal in the Italian top-flight, in December 2009, when he was playing for Genoa.
- On the other side, Antonio Cassano netted his first Serie A goal against Inter, in December 1999 for Bari. He has netted five league goals against the Nerazzurri in total.
|Torino 1-0 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||win Sampdoria 1-0 (h)|
|Sassuolo 3-1 (h) lose||win Cesena 1-0 (a)|
|Atalanta 1-0 (a) lose||draw St Etienne 0-0 (h)|
|Genoa 2-1 (h) lose||draw Napoli 2-2 (h)|
|Udinese 4-2 (a) lose||lose Fiorentina 3-0 (a)|
|Roma 2-1 (h) lose||win FK Karabakh 2-0 (h)|