Sunday 21st December / 14:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- These two teams have met 66 times in Serie A: Udinese lead by 27 wins to 19.
- Sampdoria scored six goals against Udinese last season (three in each of the two fixtures): against no other team did they score more goals in 2013/14.
- The same result has not occurred twice in a row over the last seven league clashes at the Ferraris: Sampdoria won the last meeting in January.
- Sinisa Mihajlovic’s side have drawn the most games (eight) in Serie A this season, but have suffered just one defeat so far.
- Sampdoria have conceded in their last seven league games. However, only once have they shipped more than one goal in a single game (two against Milan).
- Udinese have won only one of their last seven Serie A games (L4): this came in their last away game, at the San Siro against Inter.
- Sampdoria have managed nine goals from set pieces, fewer only than Empoli (10). On the other hand, Udinese have scored league-low two goals that way.
- Udinese have dropped the most points from leading positions so far (12).
- Éder has been involved in six of Sampdoria’s last nine goals (four goals and two assists).
- Antonio Di Natale has been involved in 61% of Udinese’s goals so far: three assists and eight goals out of 18 total goals netted by the Bianconeri.
- However, none of Di Natale’s goals have come on the road.