Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini has expressed an interest in signing Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure this summer.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Angelholms FF To Be Relegated
- Assyriska FF To Be Relegated
- Degerfors IF To Be Relegated
- GAIS To Be Relegated
- GIF Sundsvall To Be Relegated
- Hammarby IF To Be Relegated
- Husqvarna FF To Be Relegated
- IFK Varnamo To Be Relegated
- Jonkopings Sodra IF To Be Relegated
- Landskrona BoIS To Be Relegated
- Ljungskile SK To Be Relegated
- Not To Be Directly Promoted
- Not To Be Promoted
- Not To Win
- Osters IF To Be Relegated
- Ostersunds FK To Be Relegated
- Sirius FK To Be Relegated
- Syrianska FC To Be Relegated
- Varbergs BoIS To Be Relegated
Our team and the Sky Sports experts offer their Super 6 predictions for the latest round of fixtures.
Aston Villa are set to sign Manchester City’s Scott Sinclair on loan after the winger completed a medical.
Sky Sports presenter Ed Chamberlin looks forward to a Premier League weekend when plenty of teams are out for revenge.
Andy Murray is in action in Melbourne while Rory McIlroy has started well in Dubai - our blog has news of this and more.
Roma striker Mattia Destro has agreed to join AC Milan on on a six-month loan deal, the Rossoneri club has announced.
Chelsea great Ron Harris and supporters chiefs have told fans to forget about Frank Lampard on Saturday and back the Blues.
A look at the football transfer gossip in Thursday's national papers - could David de Gea leave Manchester United on a free?
Tottenham drew 2-2 at Sheffield United to secure their place in the Capital One Cup final with a 3-2 success on aggregate.
Tottenham are 9/4 with Sky Bet to win the Capital One Cup after booking a clash against Chelsea in the final.