15:00 Saturday 1st November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|1.25||real madrid||Show GraphReal Madrid||1/5||2/9||1/4||2/9||1/4||2/9||1/4||2/9||1/4||1/4||1/4||1/4||1/4||2/9||1/5||2/9||1/4||4/17||2/9||1/4||1/4||1/4||2/9||2/9||1/4|
- Real Madrid lost to Granada in the only game where they failed to score since los nazaríes sealed promotion back to the top tier (W5).
- Granada have lost their last two league games at home in Los Cármenes to nil.
- Los blancos have claimed three points in six successive league matches.
- Real Madrid have scored 15 goals across their last three La Liga games on the road.
- The 13 Real Madrid goals registered against los nazaríes across the last three league seasons have been scored by four different players (Ronaldo, Benzema, Ramos and Higuaín – excluding the own goal by Cortés).
- Toni Kroos has recorded more passes than any other player (670) this term and currently has the best accuracy rate of anyone to have attempted at least 200 passes this season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored six away goals; half of the number he managed on the road across all of last season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s only own goal in Spain came against Granada at Los Cármenes (February 2013).
- Real Madrid have scored 33 goals in their opening nine league games for the first time since the 1959-60 campaign.
- Granada have lost the most points from winning positions this season (7).
|Eibar 1-1 (a) draw||Last 6 Results||win UE Cornella 4-1 (a)|
|Rayo Vallecano 1-0 (h) lose||win Barcelona 3-1 (h)|
|Malaga 2-1 (a) lose||win Liverpool 3-0 (a)|
|Barcelona 6-0 (a) lose||win Levante 5-0 (a)|
|Levante 1-0 (h) lose||win Athletic Bilbao 5-0 (h)|
|Athletic Bilbao 1-0 (a) win||win Ludogorets 2-1 (a)|