17:00 Saturday 25th October
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|2.4||real madrid||Show GraphReal Madrid||11/8||13/10||5/4||13/10||11/8||13/10||11/8||11/8||13/10||13/10||13/10||7/5||11/8||13/10||13/10||11/8||13/10||25/19||13/10||13/10||7/5||13/10||13/10||11/8|
- Real Madrid have only won two of their last 12 league meetings with Barcelona (D2 L8).
- Carlo Ancelotti’s side have won their last five league games, scoring an average of five goals per game.
- Barcelona have the opportunity to record the longest run of clean sheets in their league history (nine, currently eight).
- The Catalan giants are unbeaten in 13 league games (W9 D4); their last defeat came back in April at Granada (1-0).
- Barcelona are unbeaten in 11 league games against sides from Madrid (W8 D3), last losing to a team from the capital back in March 2013 (2-1 in the Bernabeu).
- Between them, Neymar (eight) and Messi (seven) have scored the same number of league goals as Ronaldo (15) this term.
- Both sides have scored in each of the last 16 Clasicos; the longest run of its kind in the fixture’s long history.
- Indeed the last time either side failed to net in this fixture was back in the 2011 Champions League semi-finals, when Barcelona won 2-0 in the Bernabeu.
- Real Madrid are the top scorers in the top five European leagues this season (30); Barca are the only side yet to concede.
- Lionel Messi has scored 250 La Liga goals; he is just one behind the competition’s all-time top scorer (Telmo Zarra, 251).
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in 15 of his last 16 league appearances (24 goals).
|Liverpool 3-0 (a) win||Last 6 Results||win Ajax 3-1 (h)|
|Levante 5-0 (a) win||win Eibar 3-0 (h)|
|Athletic Bilbao 5-0 (h) win||win Rayo Vallecano 2-0 (a)|
|Ludogorets 2-1 (a) win||lose PSG 3-2 (a)|
|Villarreal 2-0 (a) win||win Granada 6-0 (h)|
|Elche 5-1 (h) win||draw Malaga 0-0 (a)|