Saturday 31st January / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|1.2||real madrid||Real Madrid||2/11||1/6||2/11||2/11||2/11||1/6||1/5||1/6||1/5||1/5||1/5||1/6||1/5||2/11||1/6||2/11||9/50||2/11||2/11||1/5||1/5||1/5||2/11||2/11||2/11|
|18.0||real sociedad||Real Sociedad||16||12||12||16||12||11||17||12||12||13||12||16||12||14||14||14||11||47/4||14||13||14||13||16||73/5||86/5|
- Real Madrid are the only La Liga side yet to draw a game this season (W16 L3).
- The Meringues have won six consecutive home league games, scoring at least three in all of these games at an average of four per match.
- Real Madrid have only failed to score once at home over the last three seasons (September 2013, against Atletico Madrid).
- Real Sociedad have not won at the home of the Whites since May 2004 (1-4), losing six and drawing one with 23 goals conceded since.
- Indeed, the Basque side have conceded at least four goals on each of their last four trips to the Bernabeu.
- Real Sociedad are the only La Liga side yet to win away this season (D5 L4).
- The Whites have won their last 14 home league games against Basque sides, not tasting defeat to a side from the region since 2005.
- Karim Benzema’s goal last weekend ended his longest league drought of the season (five games).
- Three of the last six penalties conceded by Real Madrid have been awarded against Sergio Ramos.
- Real Madrid have won more spot kicks than any other side in the top five European leagues this term (9).
- Xabi Prieto has scored nine La Liga goals against Real Madrid; against no other side has he scored more than three.
- Since Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Spain, Real Madrid have won 2.2 points per game without him in the team compared to 2.5 with him, scoring 2.9 goals per game with him on average and 2.4 when he has been missing.
- Despite that, the Whites lost their last game without their Portuguese superstar, with that coming against Real Sociedad earlier this season (2-4 in the Anoeta).
Real MadridvReal Sociedad
- Spanish Primera BBVA
- START TIME
- Saturday 31st January / 15:00
- Santiago Bernabeu
|Cordoba 2-1 (a) win||Last 6 Results||win Eibar 1-0 (h)|
|Getafe 3-0 (a) win||lose Rayo Vallecano 1-0 (h)|
|Atletico Madrid 2-2 (h) draw||draw Villarreal 2-2 (h)|
|Espanyol 3-0 (h) win||draw Granada 1-1 (a)|
|Atletico Madrid 2-0 (a) lose||lose Villarreal 1-0 (a)|
|Valencia 2-1 (a) lose||win Barcelona 1-0 (h)|