20:00 Sunday 30th November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- 1st Half Result/2nd Half Result
|Sign Up Free Bets|
- Valencia are without a win in seven league meetings with Barcelona at the Mestalla (D4 L3); their worst ever home run against the Catalan side.
- Los Che have not won successive league games against Barca since 2003, when Rafa Benitez was manager.
- Barcelona have won more away games against Valencia than they have against any other opponent (31).
- Lionel Messi has scored five goals in his last three league meetings with Valencia, including a hat-trick at the Mestalla last season.
- Valencia are without a win in two league games (D1 L1); their longest run without one under Nuno.
- Paco Alcacer, Pablo Piatti and Dani Parejo have all scored in three different league games (same match); two this season and at the Nou Camp last term.
- Barcelona have faced a league-low 25 shots on target this term.
- Valencia have scored just one goal in the final 15 minutes this season, a league-low, while Barcelona are the only side yet to concede in this period.
- Barcelona’s forwards have scored a league-high 83% of their goals this term.
- Valencia are the only side to have benefited from more than one own goal this season (3); Barcelona have conceded a league-high 17% of their goals in this way.
- If goals from subs were included, Barcelona would be fifth in the table with 22 points, six short of what they have in reality.
- Valencia have benefitted from a league-high 13 goals from Spanish players.
|Levante 2-1 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||win Apoel Nicosia 4-0 (a)|
|Athletic Bilbao 0-0 (h) draw||win Sevilla 5-1 (h)|
|Villarreal 3-1 (a) win||win Almeria 2-1 (a)|
|Elche 3-1 (h) win||win Ajax 2-0 (a)|
|Deportivo La Coruna 3-0 (a) lose||lose Celta Vigo 1-0 (h)|
|Atletico Madrid 3-1 (h) win||lose Real Madrid 3-1 (a)|