Pick the winners of six of the televised races on Saturday and you could win £5,000 - it's completely FREE to enter!
- View all oddsTotal Winning Favourites
3 Or More Winning Favs (4/6), 4 Or More Winning Favs (3), 5 Or More Winning Favs (16), 6…
- View all oddsJockey Challenge
Sean Levey (9/4), F Norton (4), T Queally (18), Any Other Individual (25), S W Kelly (25)
- View all oddsRace With Biggest Winning Distance
Race 1 - 1:45 (11/2)
- Race With Shortest Winning Distance
- Trainer Challenge
- D Simcock V M Botti Trainer Challenge Points
- Jockey Challenge Reverse Forecast
- Jockey Challenge Straight Forecast
- M Botti V R Hannon Trainer Challenge Points
- Race 1 Vs Race 2 Longest Winning Distance
- Race 2 Vs Race 3 Longest Winning Distance
- Race 2 Winning Distance - 3 Way
- Race 3 Vs Race 4 Longest Winning Distance
- Race 4 Vs Race 5 Longest Winning Distance
- Race 4 Winning Distance - 3 Way
- Race 5 Vs Race 6 Longest Winning Distance
- Race 6 Winning Distance - 3 Way
- T Queally To Ride At Least
- Total SPs - 3 Way
- Trainer Challenge Reverse Forecast
- Trainer Challenge Straight Forecast
- A Horse Owned By Godolphin To Win The UAE Derby
- A Horse That Is Trained In Hong Kong To Win The Al Quoz Sprint
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The Dubai Sheema Classic
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The Dubai World Cup
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The UAE Derby
- Al Shaqab Racing Special: Dubday And Mshawish Both To Finish In The Top 3
- California Chrome Dubai World Cup Winning Distance
- California Chrome To Win The Dubai World Cup By 2 Or More Lengths
- Christophe Soumillon To Finish In The Top 3 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Dubday To Finish In The Top 4 In The Dubai Gold Cup
- Favourite Special: The Grey Gatsby Or Solow To Win The Dubai Turf
- French Trained Horses To Win The Dubai Turf And Dubai Sheema Classic
- How Many Races Will Christophe Soumillon Win At Meydan On Saturday?
- How Many Races Will Ryan Moore Win At Meydan On Saturday?
- Maxime Guyon To Finish In The Top 2 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Ryan Moore To Finish In The Top 2 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Solow Dubai Turf Winning Distance
- Solow To Win The Dubai Turf By 2 Or More Lengths
- Tamarkuz Godolphin Mile Winning Distance
- Tamarkuz To Win The Godolphin Mile By 2 Or More Lengths
- USA Special: Main Sequence And California Chrome Both To Finish In The Top 2
- Where Is The Winner Of The Dubai World Cup Be Trained?
Sky Bet continue their Channel 4 First Race Special by offering 'Money Back' if Tullius wins the 2.00 Doncaster on Saturday.
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value on the first day of the Flat turf season at Doncaster, featuring the Betway Lincoln.
Star columnist Richard Fahey returns with a horse-by-horse guide to his runners at Doncaster and Chelmsford on Saturday.
Channel 4 commentator Simon Holt is keen on the improving Mange All for Saturday's Betway Lincoln at Doncaster.
Man On The Spot previews all seven races from Doncaster and Kempton that will be shown live on Channel 4 Racing.
Ian Ogg analyses the last 10 renewals of Saturday's Betway Lincoln at Doncaster and picks out the key statistics.
Alex Hammond returns with no fewer than 10 selections as she previews a bumper weekend of Flat racing in her latest blog.
Our Catching Pigeons team provide their list of horses to follow throughout the 2015 Flat season.
Our Timeform Shortlist service is now available for Saturday and their Jamie Lynch previews the action from Doncaster.