Post your questions now for Friday's live chat with Racing UK and Channel 4 analyst Graham Cunningham. It starts at 11am.
Total Winning Distances
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Market Rasen Outrights
- S Dixon To Saddle At Least
- Total Winning Distances
- Total Winning Favourites
- Favourites Index
- Jockey Challenge
- Jockey Trebles
- Luke Morris To Ride At Least 2 Winners
- Luke Morris V P Mulrennan Jockey Challenge Points
- M Appleby V P D Evans Trainer Challenge Points
- M Appleby V R Fahey Trainer Challenge Points
- M Appleby V S Dixon Trainer Challenge Points
- P D Evans V R Fahey Trainer Challenge Points
- P D Evans V S Dixon Trainer Challenge Points
- R Fahey V S Dixon Trainer Challenge Points
Sky Bet's Michael Shinners brings us the details of today's market movers and Price Boosts from the racing trading room.
Our Ben Linfoot previews a festive treat of a card at Ascot today, but he's saving his bet for the closing bumper.
Emerging Talent looks to follow in the steps of Irving by winning Friday's Sky Bet Supreme Trial Novices' Hurdle at Ascot.
View from connections ahead of Friday's Mitie Novices' Chase at Ascot where Josses Hill and Ptit Zig cross swords.
Keith Hamer is backing Ptit Zig to win a good-looking novices' chase at Ascot on Friday - he has a tip for every UK race.
Our Placepot expert Mal Boyle reveals his selections for this afternoon's meeting at Ascot.
Views from connections ahead of the JLT Long Walk Hurdle at Ascot on Saturday.
Alan King has warned punters not to be tempted to back Chatez for the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham in March at this stage.
Former champion hunter chaser Mossey Joe could bid to get back on track at Down Royal on St Stephen's Day.