Get your questions in now for Channel 4 and RUK form expert Graham Cunningham - he's chatting with us from 11am on Friday.
J Egan V J Mitchell Jockey Challenge Points
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- A Horse Owned By Godolphin To Win The UAE Derby
- A Horse That Is Trained In Hong Kong To Win The Al Quoz Sprint
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The Dubai Sheema Classic
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The Dubai World Cup
- A Japanese Trained Horse To Win The UAE Derby
- Al Shaqab Racing Special: Dubday And Mshawish Both To Finish In The Top 3
- California Chrome Dubai World Cup Winning Distance
- California Chrome To Win The Dubai World Cup By 2 Or More Lengths
- Christophe Soumillon To Finish In The Top 3 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Dubday To Finish In The Top 4 In The Dubai Gold Cup
- Favourite Special: The Grey Gatsby Or Solow To Win The Dubai Turf
- French Trained Horses To Win The Dubai Turf And Dubai Sheema Classic
- How Many Races Will Christophe Soumillon Win At Meydan On Saturday?
- How Many Races Will Ryan Moore Win At Meydan On Saturday?
- Maxime Guyon To Finish In The Top 2 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Ryan Moore To Finish In The Top 2 In The Dubai Turf And Sheema Classic
- Solow Dubai Turf Winning Distance
- Solow To Win The Dubai Turf By 2 Or More Lengths
- Tamarkuz Godolphin Mile Winning Distance
- Tamarkuz To Win The Godolphin Mile By 2 Or More Lengths
- USA Special: Main Sequence And California Chrome Both To Finish In The Top 2
- Where Is The Winner Of The Dubai World Cup Be Trained?
Pick the winners of six of the televised races on Saturday and you could win £5,000 - it's completely FREE to enter!
To help you with your Pick 6, the Sky Bet traders offer their views on the six races covered in Saturday's £5,000 contest.
Rebecca Curtis hopes to secure the services of Paul Townend for her Crabbie's Grand National contender Teaforthree.
Newmarket has announced changes to the course layout for the QIPCO Guineas Festival in an attempt to stop the field splitting.
Flintham continued a magical month for the Mark Bradstock stable when returning to winning ways at Ffos Las on Thursday.
Outsider of three Thunder Zone turned over hot favourite Sadler's Risk in the CIT Rag Week Hurdle at Cork.
A review of the action from Newbury on Thursday, where Might Bite made an impressive start to life over timber.
Ian Ogg continues our 2015 Flat 10-to-follow series by revealing the horses in his My Stable tracker.
Anita Chambers naps Taws for Friday's racing action in the UK and Ireland. She has a tip for every race.