We've had a look at the recent head-to-head record between the two sides to help you find the best bets for the game.
In what promises to be a game in the international break that you can actually look forward to, we've had a look at some of the stats to shape your bets.
1.A both teams to score bet involving England would have lost four out of their last five games, compared with Scotland’s three out of five.
2. England have put six past Scotland in the last two games.
3. Scotland have failed to score in three of their last four away games but have scored first nine times in their last 10 home games.
4. England scored 21 goals in their last 10 home games.
5. The last time Scotland beat England was a 1-0 win in 1999, where Don Hutchinson sealed the deal.
6. England have not lost a qualifying game for a major tournament since 10th October 2009, where they lost 1-0 to Ukraine.
7. Scotland have scored in all of their last 10 home games, including friendlies.
8. You have to go back to 1975 to find a winning margin of more than two goals between these sides. On that occasion, it was England who won 5-1 in the then called British Championships.
9. The total head-to-head record between these two reads England 47, draws 24 and Scotland 41.