Now that the first round of Champions League fixtures are completed it's time for the first in our series of quizzes. Test your knowledge against the odds setters by taking our quiz below!
- Latest Insight
- Is WikiLeaks' Julian Assange set to hand himself in?Following the news that Chelsea Manning’s 35-year prison sentence has been commuted by outgoing President Obama, Assange is 4/6 to leave the Ecuadorian embassy in Q1 2017.
- Dan Evans beats Marin Cilic in biggest win of his careerBritain's Dan Evans caused a major upset by stunning world number seven Marin Cilic to reach the third round of the Australian Open.
- Seppi beats Kyrgios in roller-coaster five set thrillerAndreas Seppi has beaten Nick Kyrgios in five sets despite the Australian being 1/200 to win the match in play.
- McCarthy set to be sacked by Ipswich?“If the club want to sack me, then so be it” – Mick McCarthy
- Seamus Coleman as short as 1/3 to sign for Man Utd in JanuaryThe Everton full-back’s odds of moving to Old Trafford have been slashed to 1/3, with 2/1 still available in places.