England beat Spain 1-0 at Wembley in November 2011. See if you can correctly identify their starting XI that day...
- Latest Insight
- What are Oddschecker users backing this weekendOddschecker users fancy a few away teams to win on the road as well as a Burnley win this weekend.
- How have the X Factor finalists' odds changed over time?Saara was 100/1 to win the show just weeks ago but she heads into the final as the 5/6 favourite, while Matt has been lengthening at this late stage.
- How likely are your team to win this weekend?According to the bookies Chelsea are the biggest banker of the weekend, with a 77% chance of beating West Brom at Stamford Bridge.
- Are Premier League matches becoming more exciting this season?The Premier League has seen a flurry of goals over the last five weeks, throwing up some thrilling matches but is that the whole story?
- Crucial weekend awaits as the Premier League sack race hots upBob Bradley (11/8), Slaven Bilic (9/4) and Alan Pardew (7/2) could all face the chop this weekend should they lose their respective matches.