There were two winners who each claimed £2,500 in our free-to-enter Pick 6 competition last week - will you be next?
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Top Balkan
- Top Baltic
- Top Scandinavian
- Enhanced Win Only
- Winning Margin
- Big 5 v The Field
- Any Country To Beat The 12-point Record
- Any Country To Beat The High Score Record
- Draw of Winner
- Language Of The Winning Song
- Origin of Winner
- Pre-Qualified Countries - Highest Finish
- To Finish Last
- Top Big 5
- Top Eastern Europe
- Top Recent Winner
- Top Western Europe
- UK To Finish Last
- UK To Receive Null Points
- UK Total 12 Point Awards
- Winner From SFs
- Worst Big 5
- Nul Points
- Winning Nation Total Points
Eurovision Country Match Bets Outrights
- Belgium V Estonia
- Estonia V Italy
- Estonia V Russia
- France v Spain
- Germany V Poland
- Greece V Cyprus
- Hungary V Romania
- Italy V Sweden
- Norway v Sweden
- Serbia V Norway
- Sweden V Estonia
- Sweden V Italy
- United Kingdom V Spain
- Will Portugal Give Spain 12 Points In The Grand Final?
- Armenia V Azerbaijan
- Australia V Russia
- Australia V Slovenia
- Australia V United Kingdom
- Cyprus V Greece
- France V Germany
- Germany V United Kingdom
- Greece V United Kingdom
- Italy V Spain
- Norway V United Kingdom
- Spain V United Kingdom
Eurovision Finishing Positions Outrights
- Estonia - Max 12s Received
- France - Max 12s Received
- Frances Finishing Position
- Germany - Max 12s Received
- Germanys Finishing Position
- Italy - Max 12s Received
- Italys Finishing Position
- Russia - Max 12s Received
- Russias Finishing Position
- Spain - Max 12s Received
- Sweden - Max 12s Received
- Swedens Finishing Position
- United Kingdom - Max 12s Received
- United Kingdoms Finishing Position
- Will Australia Finish In The Top 6?
- Will Cyprus Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Serbia Finish In The Top 10?
- Australia Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Austria Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- France Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Germany Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- UK Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Will Albania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Armenia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Austria Finish In The Top 10?
- Will France Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Georgia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Germany Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Greece Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Hungary Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Israel Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Italy Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Latvia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Lithuania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Poland Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Romania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Slovenia Finish In The Top 10?
Sky Bet are offering Money Back (up to £25) if the favourite wins the 1.45 at Goodwood on Saturday.
Matt Brocklebank is in the chair for our Value Bet column and fancies Richard Fahey to win Haydock's Silver Bowl Handicap.
Having saddled winners at 11/1 and 2/1 last Saturday, how does trainer Richard Fahey think his team will get on this weekend?
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Raheem Sterling "is being led by his representative" as he seeks a move.
On a busy weekend of sport, check out our Punting Pack for all the latest tips and previews.
A look at the transfer gossip in Saturday's newspapers with Dick Advocaat considering staying and the latest on Aaron Ramsey.
Roy Hodgson wants Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard to take on coaching roles with England in the future.
Channel 4 Racing commentator Simon Holt picks out his best bets from Saturday's feature action at Haydock.
Man On The Spot previews Saturday's live Channel Four races from Goodwood, Haydock and the Curragh.