Irish Eyes takes a look at today's cards at Leopardstown and Limerick and makes Kitten's Rock his nap selection.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
This afternoon's jumps meeting at Leicester has been abandoned but the action at Leopardstown has been given the thumbs-up.
A look at the transfer gossip in Sunday's newspapers, with Adrian Januzaj, David de Gea and Roberto Martinez all in the headlines.
Get all the latest betting news in our live blog as we cover darts, football, racing and more on a busy Sunday.
Our team preview Sunday's Premier League action and expect easy wins for both Manchester clubs.
Sky Bet's Soccer Special Price Boost on Sunday sees the Arsenal, Man City, Stoke treble enhanced to 5/1 from 7/2!
The Sporting Life Accumulator returns for the busy festive programme on Sunday and you can back it at 28/1 with Sky Bet.
Man On The Spot previews Sunday's card at Leopardstown featuring the Grade One Lexus Chase.
Anita Chambers believes those who keep the faith with Bobs Worth will be rewarded in the Lexus Chase at Leopardstown.
Team news, statistics and our verdicts ahead of the Barclays Premier League action on Sunday and Monday.