Mitchell Johnson and Chris Rogers played key roles as Australia beat India by four wickets in the second Test.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value at Ascot on Saturday, including The Ladbroke Handicap Hurdle.
Looking for a Christmas bonus? Our tipping team pick out their best bets for the weekend's sporting action.
Eoin Morgan has replaced Alastair Cook as England's ODI captain less than two months before the World Cup.
The sportinglife Pick 6 returns at Ascot and Haydock on Saturday with a £5,000 jackpot up for grabs.
We have all angles covered for the weekend's football action, including the 25/1 Sporting Life Accumulator on Saturday.
Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost sees the Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham treble enhanced from 3/1 to 5/1!
QPR and West Ham are both strongly fancied by our in-form football tipsters to notch Premier League wins on Saturday.
The profitable Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 25/1 for Saturday's football action.
Channel 4 commentator Simon Holt previews Saturday's feature action at Ascot including The Ladbroke.