Next month's stanjames.com Champion Hurdle Trial at Haydock is the likely next port of call for The New One.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Post your questions now for Friday's live chat with Racing UK and Channel 4 analyst Graham Cunningham. It starts at 11am.
After two 9/4 winners from three tips yesterday, here are our Best Bets of the Day for today's sporting action.
The profitable Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 25/1 for Saturday's football action.
Our Ben Linfoot previews a festive treat of a card at Ascot today, but he's saving his bet for the closing bumper.
Nicky Henderson is "reasonably confident" that Bobs Worth will run in the Lexus Chase at Leopardstown on December 28.
Sky Bet's Michael Shinners brings us the details of today's market movers and Price Boosts from the racing trading room.
Saracens claim that seven Aviva Premiership clubs have indicated they want the existing salary cap system scrapped.
We've got news of today's racing gambles, plus the latest from the PDC World Darts in our live blog.
The Sky Sports experts offer predictions for the £250,000 Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. Will there be another jackpot winner?