It's a huge time for sport with a busy Boxing Day and we've got all the festive betting angles covered.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
The sportinglife Pick 6 returns at Kempton and Wetherby on Boxing Day - and there's a £5,000 prize on offer.
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value at Kempton and Wetherby on Boxing Day, including in the King George VI Chase.
The Sporting Life Accumulator returns for the festive programme on Boxing Day and you can back it at 16/1 with Sky Bet.
Donn McClean picks out six horses trained in Ireland that it could pay to follow this Christmas.
Channel 4 commentator Simon Holt previews Kempton Park's King George VI Chase on Boxing Day and takes two against the field.
Our Catching Pigeons column previews the racing action on Boxing Day and highlights the prospects of John Ferguson's team.
Our team of writers reflect on the year in sport, including the biggest moments from football, horse racing and formula one.
There's a full Barclays Premier League coupon on Boxing Day and our team provide a game-by-game preview of the action.
Team news, statistics and our verdicts ahead of the Boxing Day action in the Barclays Premier League.