Check out our team's best bets from the pick of today's sport, including racing, darts and greyhounds.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Well-backed Activial heads a field of 19 for the Ladbroke at Ascot after the final declaration stage.
Ed Chamberlin is delighted with Sky Sports' latest signing and looks ahead to the weekend's top-flight action.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Raheem Sterling has the qualities needed to play as a striker on a regular basis.
A look at the football transfer gossip in Thursday's newspapers, with Southampton linked with a move for Wesley Sneijder.
Chelsea are 10/11 for the Capital One Cup after drawing Liverpool in the semi-finals. We've also got news of today's racing gambles.
Our man Dave Ord waits until the finale at Exeter this afternoon for his idea of the best racing bet of the day.
Sky Bet's Michael Shinners is the man to provide us with details of the horses being best-backed with his firm so far today.
All five entries have stood their ground for Saturday's JLT Long Walk Hurdle with Reve De Sivola bidding for a hat-trick.
Chris Wilson makes Carlanda his nap of the day for Thursday's racing action - he has a pick for every race.