Lydia Hislop delivers the latest instalment of her Road To Cheltenham series with the Arkle latest firmly in focus.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Alex Hammond previews the festive racing action in her latest blog and she fancies Silviniaco Conti for the King George.
Check out our team's best bets from the pick of today's sport, including racing, football and greyhounds.
Ruby Walsh admits Faugheen will need to win the Christmas Hurdle if he is to confirm himself a serious Champion Hurdle player.
Sire De Grugy could have a run before defending his Champion Chase crown if Gary Moore can find a suitable opportunity.
Chelsea have been backed to get three points tonight in the Premier League when they travel to Stoke.
Sami Hyypia has resigned as manager of Brighton and Hove Albion just six months into his tenure at the Amex Stadium.
England boss Roy Hodgson believes his squad has put the disappointment of a poor World Cup campaign behind them.
Jonas Gutierrez will make his return to action for Newcastle in an U21 fixture against West Ham this afternoon.
A look at the football transfer gossip in Monday's national newspapers, with Spurs linked with a move for Saido Berahino.