Reve De Sivola showed tremendous battling qualities to grab the JLT Long Walk Hurdle at Ascot for the third year in succession.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value at Ascot on Saturday, including The Ladbroke Handicap Hurdle.
Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost sees the Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham treble enhanced from 3/1 to 5/1!
QPR and West Ham are both strongly fancied by our in-form football tipsters to notch Premier League wins on Saturday.
Reve De Sivola got up on the line to win the JLT Long Walk Hurdle for the third year running. Watch the free video replay.
The profitable Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 25/1 for Saturday's football action.
Check out our best bets for the pick of today's sporting action, including horse racing, football, darts and greyhounds.
Clondaw Warrior is being backed in the Ladbroke, there's an enhanced 5/1 treble on offer and plenty more in our blog.
Alastair Cook has been replaced by Eoin Morgan as England's ODI captain and left out of their World Cup squad.
Silviniaco Conti spearheads a list of 10 possible runners for the William Hill King George VI Chase at Kempton on Boxing Day.