Matt Brocklebank is in the chair for our Value Bet column and fancies Richard Fahey to win Haydock's Silver Bowl Handicap.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Top Balkan
- Top Baltic
- Top Scandinavian
- Enhanced Win Only
- Winning Margin
- Big 5 v The Field
- Any Country To Beat The 12-point Record
- Any Country To Beat The High Score Record
- Draw of Winner
- Language Of The Winning Song
- Origin of Winner
- Pre-Qualified Countries - Highest Finish
- To Finish Last
- Top Big 5
- Top Eastern Europe
- Top Western Europe
- UK To Finish Last
- UK To Receive Null Points
- UK Total 12 Point Awards
- Winner From SFs
- Worst Big 5
- Nul Points
- Winning Nation Total Points
Eurovision Country Match Bets Outrights
- Belgium V Estonia
- Estonia V Italy
- Estonia V Russia
- France v Spain
- Germany V Poland
- Greece V Cyprus
- Hungary V Romania
- Italy V Sweden
- Norway v Sweden
- Serbia V Norway
- Sweden V Estonia
- Sweden V Italy
- United Kingdom V Spain
- Will Portugal Give Spain 12 Points In The Grand Final?
- Armenia V Azerbaijan
- Australia V Russia
- Australia V Slovenia
- Australia V United Kingdom
- Cyprus V Greece
- France V Germany
- Germany V United Kingdom
- Greece V United Kingdom
- Italy V Spain
- Norway V United Kingdom
- Spain V United Kingdom
Eurovision Finishing Positions Outrights
- Estonia - Max 12s Received
- France - Max 12s Received
- Frances Finishing Position
- Germany - Max 12s Received
- Germanys Finishing Position
- Italy - Max 12s Received
- Italys Finishing Position
- Russia - Max 12s Received
- Russias Finishing Position
- Spain - Max 12s Received
- Sweden - Max 12s Received
- Swedens Finishing Position
- United Kingdom - Max 12s Received
- United Kingdoms Finishing Position
- Will Australia Finish In The Top 6?
- Will Cyprus Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Serbia Finish In The Top 10?
- Australia Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Austria Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- France Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Germany Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- UK Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Will Albania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Armenia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Austria Finish In The Top 10?
- Will France Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Georgia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Germany Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Greece Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Hungary Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Israel Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Italy Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Latvia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Lithuania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Poland Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Romania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Slovenia Finish In The Top 10?
Having saddled winners at 11/1 and 2/1 last Saturday, how does trainer Richard Fahey think his team will get on this weekend?
New Zealand pushed on to claim a first-innings lead in the first Test during today's morning session.
Sky Bet's Soccer Special Price Boost sees the Leicester, Man Utd and Newcastle win treble enhanced from 9/2 to 13/2!
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Raheem Sterling "is being led by his representative" as he seeks a move.
Nick Hext makes Wycombe's Alfie Mawson his player to back in Saturday's Sky Bet League 2 play-off final against Southend.
Sky Bet offer the best promotion prices in the Football League play-offs – and will give fans a £10 free bet on each final.
Our team preview Sunday's Premier League matches with Newcastle expected to need help in their survival bid.
On a busy weekend of sport, check out our Punting Pack for all the latest tips and previews.
Tony McCoy insists no decision has been made as to who will replace him as number one rider for JP McManus.