Chelsea will take a three-point lead over Manchester City into the busy festive period after a 2-0 victory over Stoke.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Jose Mourinho hailed Chelsea's victory over Stoke which he felt meant "more than just the three points"
Sky Bet trimmed Chelsea to 4/9 for the Premier League title after going three points clear ahead of the festive period.
Former PFA chairman Clarke Carlisle has suffered serious injuries after being hit by a lorry.
Lydia Hislop delivers the latest instalment of her Road To Cheltenham series with the Arkle latest firmly in focus.
Alex Hammond previews the festive racing action in her latest blog and she fancies Silviniaco Conti for the King George.
Liverpool and Arsenal can forget about winning trophies until they learn how to stop the opposition, says Gary Neville.
Raymond van Barneveld eased into the second round of the PDC World Championship after beating Rowby-John Rodriguez 3-0.
Jamie Carragher believes Liverpool remain a work in progress but are showing signs of last season's form.
Ruby Walsh admits Faugheen will need to win the Christmas Hurdle if he is to confirm himself a serious Champion Hurdle player.