Noel Fehily kept it simple as Silviniaco Conti repeated his win of 12 months ago in the King George VI Chase at Kempton.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
A review of the Boxing Day action in the Barclays Premier League, starting with Chelsea's 2-0 win over West Ham.
Faugheen was a hugely impressive winner of the Christmas Hurdle to strengthen his grip on the Champion Hurdle market.
What looked a fascinating Kauto Star Novices' Chase (In Memory Of Nigel Clark) was turned into a rout by Coneygree.
A review of the Boxing Day action in the Sky Bet Championship, including Ipswich's 4-2 victory over Brentford.
Fiscal Focus sprung a major surprise in the Knight Frank Juvenile Hurdle at Leopardstown, sinking hot favourite Kalkir.
Arsene Wenger believes the frantic Christmas schedule can expand the title charge beyond a two-horse race.
Unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury faces a dangerous test against big-hitting Christian Hammer on February 28.
Manuel Pellegrini has hinted further that Frank Lampard is still likely to be in his squad next month.
Louis van Gaal believes other managers are wasting their time by shouting at their players from the touchline.