Check out our team's best bets from the pick of today's sport, including racing, darts and greyhounds.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
Well-backed Activial heads a field of 19 for the Ladbroke at Ascot after the final declaration stage.
The last two winners of the Cheltenham Gold Cup feature among a high quality field of 15 for Leopardstown's Lexus Chase.
Ed Chamberlin is delighted with Sky Sports' latest signing and looks ahead to the weekend's top-flight action.
Emerging Talent looks to follow in the steps of Irving by winning Friday's Sky Bet Supreme Trial Novices' Hurdle at Ascot.
Arsenal forward Theo Walcott could make a long-awaited return to action at Liverpool on Sunday.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Raheem Sterling has the qualities needed to play as a striker on a regular basis.
Hatem Ben Arfa is set for a January move after finding himself unwanted at Newcastle and Hull.
England second row Joe Launchbury is set to miss the RBS 6 Nations campaign after undergoing neck surgery.
Amir Khan has taunted Floyd Mayweather, warning: fight me in May or lose your credibility.