Louis van Gaal is still optimistic of keeping star goalkeeper David de Gea at Manchester United.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Top Balkan
- Top Baltic
- Top Scandinavian
- Enhanced Win Only
- Winning Margin
- Big 5 v The Field
- Any Country To Beat The 12-point Record
- Any Country To Beat The High Score Record
- Draw of Winner
- Language Of The Winning Song
- Origin of Winner
- Pre-Qualified Countries - Highest Finish
- To Finish Last
- Top Big 5
- Top Eastern Europe
- Top Recent Winner
- Top Western Europe
- UK To Finish Last
- UK To Receive Null Points
- UK Total 12 Point Awards
- Winner From SFs
- Worst Big 5
- Nul Points
- Winning Nation Total Points
Eurovision Country Match Bets Outrights
- Belgium V Estonia
- Estonia V Italy
- Estonia V Russia
- France v Spain
- Germany V Poland
- Greece V Cyprus
- Hungary V Romania
- Italy V Sweden
- Norway v Sweden
- Serbia V Norway
- Sweden V Estonia
- Sweden V Italy
- United Kingdom V Spain
- Will Portugal Give Spain 12 Points In The Grand Final?
- Armenia V Azerbaijan
- Australia V Russia
- Australia V Slovenia
- Australia V United Kingdom
- Cyprus V Greece
- France V Germany
- Germany V United Kingdom
- Greece V United Kingdom
- Italy V Spain
- Norway V United Kingdom
- Spain V United Kingdom
Eurovision Finishing Positions Outrights
- Belgiums Finishing Position
- Estonia - Max 12s Received
- France - Max 12s Received
- Frances Finishing Position
- Germany - Max 12s Received
- Germanys Finishing Position
- Italy - Max 12s Received
- Italys Finishing Position
- Russia - Max 12s Received
- Russias Finishing Position
- Spain - Max 12s Received
- Sweden - Max 12s Received
- Swedens Finishing Position
- United Kingdom - Max 12s Received
- United Kingdoms Finishing Position
- Will Australia Finish In The Top 6?
- Will Cyprus Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Serbia Finish In The Top 10?
- Australia Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Austria Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- France Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Germany Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- UK Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Will Albania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Armenia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Austria Finish In The Top 10?
- Will France Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Georgia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Germany Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Greece Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Hungary Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Israel Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Italy Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Latvia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Lithuania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Poland Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Romania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Slovenia Finish In The Top 10?
Just 16 horses remain engaged in the Investec Derby after the latest forfeit stage but that does not yet include Golden Horn.
Dick Advocaat will decide by next Thursday whether to accept Sunderland's offer to stay on as head coach.
Sky Bet are offering Money Back (up to £25) if the favourite wins the 1.45 at Goodwood on Saturday.
Having saddled winners at 11/1 and 2/1 last Saturday, how does trainer Richard Fahey think his team will get on this weekend?
Derby entrant Storm The Stars toughed it out from the front to win the Listed Casco EBF Stallions Cocked Hat Stakes.
Jose Mourinho believes Chelsea's defeat to Tottenham in January was the turning point in their title-winning campaign.
There were two winners who each claimed £2,500 in our free-to-enter Pick 6 competiton last week - will you be next?
Views from connections ahead of Saturday's Tattersalls Irish 2,000 Guineas at the Curragh.
Andy Murray has been drawn in the same half of the draw as champion Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic at the French Open.