Sky Bet are offering Money Back (up to £25) if the favourite wins the 1.45 at Goodwood on Saturday.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Top Balkan
- Top Baltic
- Top Scandinavian
- Enhanced Win Only
- Winning Margin
- Big 5 v The Field
- Any Country To Beat The 12-point Record
- Any Country To Beat The High Score Record
- Draw of Winner
- Language Of The Winning Song
- Origin of Winner
- Pre-Qualified Countries - Highest Finish
- To Finish Last
- Top Big 5
- Top Eastern Europe
- Top Recent Winner
- Top Western Europe
- UK To Finish Last
- UK To Receive Null Points
- UK Total 12 Point Awards
- Winner From SFs
- Worst Big 5
- Nul Points
- Winning Nation Total Points
Eurovision Country Match Bets Outrights
- Belgium V Estonia
- Estonia V Italy
- Estonia V Russia
- France v Spain
- Germany V Poland
- Greece V Cyprus
- Hungary V Romania
- Italy V Sweden
- Norway v Sweden
- Serbia V Norway
- Sweden V Estonia
- Sweden V Italy
- United Kingdom V Spain
- Will Portugal Give Spain 12 Points In The Grand Final?
- Armenia V Azerbaijan
- Australia V Russia
- Australia V Slovenia
- Australia V United Kingdom
- Cyprus V Greece
- France V Germany
- Germany V United Kingdom
- Greece V United Kingdom
- Italy V Spain
- Norway V United Kingdom
- Spain V United Kingdom
Eurovision Finishing Positions Outrights
- Estonia - Max 12s Received
- France - Max 12s Received
- Frances Finishing Position
- Germany - Max 12s Received
- Germanys Finishing Position
- Italy - Max 12s Received
- Italys Finishing Position
- Russia - Max 12s Received
- Russias Finishing Position
- Spain - Max 12s Received
- Sweden - Max 12s Received
- Swedens Finishing Position
- United Kingdom - Max 12s Received
- United Kingdoms Finishing Position
- Will Australia Finish In The Top 6?
- Will Cyprus Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Serbia Finish In The Top 10?
- Australia Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Austria Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- France Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Germany Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- UK Finishing Position Odd Or Even
- Will Albania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Armenia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Austria Finish In The Top 10?
- Will France Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Georgia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Germany Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Greece Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Hungary Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Israel Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Italy Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Latvia Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Lithuania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Poland Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Romania Finish In The Top 10?
- Will Slovenia Finish In The Top 10?
There were two winners who each claimed £2,500 in our free-to-enter Pick 6 competition last week - will you be next?
Having saddled winners at 11/1 and 2/1 last Saturday, how does trainer Richard Fahey think his team will get on this weekend?
Matt Brocklebank is in the chair for our Value Bet column and fancies Richard Fahey to win Haydock's Silver Bowl Handicap.
Channel 4 Racing commentator Simon Holt picks out his best bets from Saturday's feature action at Haydock.
A review of Friday night's action in the First Utility Super League, including Kevin Sinfield again making headlines.
Nick Hext makes Wycombe's Alfie Mawson his player to back in Saturday's Sky Bet League 2 play-off final against Southend.
Sky Bet offer the best promotion prices in the Football League play-offs – and will give fans a £10 free bet on each final.
New Zealand's batsmen took control on day two of the first Test against England at Lord's.
A review of Friday night's NatWest T20 Blast action, including Birmingham's victory over Worcestershire.