There will be a big prize in the Boxing Day Pick 6 game after Bayan denied Value Bet selection Pine Creek in the Ladbroke.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- View all oddsWinning Act
Erik Saade (9/4), Mans Zelmerlow (12/5), Andreas Johnson (12), Magnus Carlsson (12), JTR…
- View all oddsGothenburg Qualify For Final
Erik Saade (1/10), Jessica Andersson (11/8), Behrang Miri Feat Victor Crone (13/8), Eliz…
- View all oddsMalmo Qualify For Final
Magnus Carlsson (10/11), Linus Svenning (6/5), Samir and Viktor (5/4), Mariette Hansson …
- Orebro Qualify For Final
- Ostersund Qualify For Final
- Gothenburg Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Malmo Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Orebro Qualify For Andra Chansen
- Ostersund Qualify For Andra Chansen
- E Saade v A Johnson
- E Saade v M Zelmerlow
- Will Andreas Johnson Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Eric Saade Qualify Directly For The Final?
- Will Mans Zelmerlow Qualify Directly For The Final?
A review of Saturday's action in the Barclays Premier League, as Manchester City go level with Chelsea at the top.
Bayan dug deep to take The Ladbroke at Ascot for trainer Gordon Elliott and rider Davy Condon.
A review of Saturday's action so far in the Sky Bet Championship, as a late Norwich goal denies Derby top spot.
Reve De Sivola showed tremendous battling qualities to grab the JLT Long Walk Hurdle at Ascot for the third year in succession.
Silviniaco Conti spearheads a list of 10 possible runners for the William Hill King George VI Chase at Kempton on Boxing Day.
Check out our best bets for the pick of today's sporting action, including horse racing, football, darts and greyhounds.
We've got all the antepost racing movers in our live blog with Premier League reaction on the way.
Irish Saint provided Paul Nicholls with another victory in the David Johnson Shawbrook Bank Graduation Chase at Ascot.
Un De Sceaux made amends for falling on his chasing debut last month with a no-nonsense victory at Fairyhouse.