Our team of writers reflect on the year in sport, including the biggest moments from football, horse racing and formula one.
Mens Biathlon: Oberhof - 4 x 7 5km Relay Outrights
Womens Biathlon: Oberhof - 7 5km Sprint Outrights
- View all oddsWinner
Kaisa Makarainen (6/4), Darya Domracheva (2), Tiril Eckhoff (10), Gabriela Soukalova (13…
- View all oddsWinning Margin
10 to and including 19 9 seconds (13/10), 5 to and including 9 9 seconds (13/4), More th…
- View all oddsLeader After 1st Shoot
Kaisa Makarainen (6/4), Darya Domracheva (8/5), Tiril Eckhoff (7), Valj Semerenko (13), …
- Anais Bescond V Nadezhda Skardino
- Darya Domracheva V Kaisa Makarainen
- Dorothea Wierer V Valj Semerenko
- Ekatarina Glazyrina V Teja Gregorin
- Ekaterina Glazyrina V Teja Gregorin
- Elise Gasparin V Jana Gerekova
- Enora Latuilliere V Justine Braisaz
- Eva Puskarcikova V Jitka Landova
- Fanny Horn V Susan Dunklee
- Franziska Hildebrand V Franziska Preuss
- Karin Oberhofer V Olga Podchufarova
- Laura Dahlmeier V Vanessa Hinz
- Lisa Theresa Hauser V Marine Bolliet
- Mari Laukkanen V Veronika Vitkova
- Rosanna Crawford V Weronika Nowakowska
Biathlon Mens World Cup Overall Outrights
A review of Tuesday's NHL action as the New York Rangers extended their winning streak to seven games.
A review of Tuesday's NBA action as the Los Angeles Lakers coped well without the rested Kobe Bryant.
Follow our live blog from tonight's PDC World Championship action live from Ally Pally.
The Sporting Life team look ahead to 2015 and pick out some decent-priced fancies for the coming year's sport.
Check out the full draw, schedule and results from the PDC World Darts Championship from December 18 to January 4.
Olympic champion Lizzy Yarnold is our sportswoman of the year following her gold medal exploits in the skeleton.
Rory McIlroy is our sportsman of the year after lifting two of golf's four major tournaments in 2014.
We look at the top 10 rising names in sport to look out for in 2015, including rugby union star Sam Burgess.
We look at some at some key sporting lessons from 2014 which can be learned heading into the New Year.