Win a £100 Amazon Voucher on the oddschecker app
Terms and Conditions
Each participant must complete the full survey in
question, including providing a valid email to be in
with a chance of winning the prize draw.
1. Participants - The prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the prize draw is free.
2. Employees of Cyan Blue Odds Limited (oddschecker, PokerNews, Casino Smash, WhoScored, Vime, Asso Poker & PubliPoker) or each of their associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
3. Only one entry is allowed per participant. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such participant and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the prize draw or receiving any prizes. Participants are required to provide their valid email in order to be entered into the prize draw and any participant found to be providing the email of any other person will be disqualified.
4. Survey participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
1. To be submitted into the prize draw, every required question in the survey must be completed. These questions are identified in the survey with an asterisk (*).
2. Survey respondents are asked at the end of the survey to provide their email address. Winners will be drawn by random selection of the email address. Any errors in providing the address will mean submission to the draw is invalid.
3. Winners will be drawn at random the day following the survey closes. A £100 Amazon Voucher prize will be emailed to the winner, using the email address provided by entrants in the survey, within 7 days of the draw taking place.
Submission of entries
1. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
Limitation of Liability
1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
1. any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes or promotions beyond the Promoter's reasonable control;
2. any technical failures or unavailability of The Stakehouse community, Mobile Apps or other related platforms;
3. obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
4. for any act or default of any third party supplier
2. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize, where applicable.
3. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding on all participants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Participants that do not comply in full with the Promotion's rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
The Promotion promoted Cyan Blue Odds Limited (trading as Oddschecker Global Media) of 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, Guernsey, GY9 3UF (together, the "Promoter").