TAB has been part of the wagering landscape in Australia for over 50 years and has retail exclusivity in NSW, Victoria and the ACT. Racing fans are spoilt for choice when it comes to live vision through the suite of SKY Racing channels as well as a huge range of Fixed Odds and totebased betting products. TAB offer customers some good Bonus Bet deposit offers and this is especially so during the autumn and spring racing carnivals where they are one of the leaders in that regard. You can also take advantage of their TAB Rewards loyalty program to earn points for every bet you place, with the points then able to be redeemed for free bets among other things.
- Live streaming (the largest offering of thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing of any bookmaker in Australia)
- Huge range of features throughout their mobile apps and website
- TAB Multiplier
- Fantastic racing carnival deposit and bonus bet offers
- TAB Rewards (loyalty program)
- SKY Form (form for nearly every race and code from Australia and overseas)
- Inapp video previews (available on selected meetings)
- Plenty of racing information (including Speed Maps, fluctuations, form etc)
- Retail betting exclusivity + PubTAB and ClubTAB (in all states other than WA)
- Huge range of racing and sport to bet on
- Easy to use mobile apps/website
- Everyday Specials / jackpots / projected pools on exotics
- Chance to win a oncein-a-lifetime opportunity (head to the Soccer World Cup, Super Bowl etc)
- Check and collect
- Australian brand that is trusted
- Navigation of their betting platform (desktop, mobile, app) can be difficult at times
- Live streaming can be a bit hit and miss at times
- Not as many offers, bonus bets, price boosts as the competition
TAB is probably one of the easier betting sites to use. Their design makes navigation easy and you can set up an account and start betting within minutes. There’s a stack of information to access through the app such as video previews, SKY Form, price fluctuations and you can pretty much watch any race (that is covered) through SKY1, SKY2 and SKY Thoroughbred Central. Sports fans haven’t been left out either with a huge variety of markets to bet on.
TAB has been a part of the Australian landscape for over 50 years. Now that parent company Tabcorp has merged with Tatts, the company is spread across six of the seven Australian states with the TAB brand being front and centre across NSW, Victoria and the ACT. TAB is a major contributor to racing and returns hundreds of millions of dollars annually to the racing industry. They are a joint venture partner with Racing Victoria in running the Victorian TAB while they’ve also been steadily been growing a strong relationship with Racing NSW which has led to the betting giant having a strong presence during autumn and spring racing carnivals.
- MULTIPLIER. Get one Multiplier daily to use on a racing market.
- CASH OUT. Cash Out of your bet using this great feature. You can either cash the full offer out or use the Partial Cash Out feature to keep some of your bet alive.
- BUNDLE BET. Combine multiple selections from the same market together and receive the one price for them to win.
- LIVE STREAMING. Catch every Australian race across all three codes along with international racing through SKY1, SKY2 and SKY Thoroughbred Central. Selected sports available.
- BIG6. Exclusive to TAB is the BIG6 which gives punters the chance to secure big dividends if they correctly pick the winners of six races as determined by TAB.
- CHECK AND COLLECT. Check your tickets via the app on your phone and deposit the winnings straight into your account.
- FIXED ODDS and TOTE. Bet Fixed Odds on a huge range of racing and sport while Tote betting is available on all racing codes (NSW and STAB).
- SKY Form. Access form for every thoroughbred, harness and greyhound race in Australia as well as international racing. Includes Speed Maps, Best Form, Overall Form etc (available on selected races and codes).
- BLACKBOOK. Never miss your thoroughbred, harness horse or greyhound the next time it hits the races.
- LIVE BETTING. Call them or head to your local TAB, PubTAB or Club TAB to bet live over the counter or through an electronic betting terminal (EBT).
- FOOTYTAB. A unique tote-style sports bet type featuring Pick The Winners, Pick The Margins and Pick The Score while there’s also AFL Quad, AFL Quarter Quad and much more.
- RETAIL OUTLETS. TAB has over 2,900 outlets, PubTABs and Club TABs throughout NSW, Victoria and the ACT.
TAB offers one of the most comprehensive all round betting platforms for punters. Providing a wealth of information, live streaming, a loyalty program and a huge range of markets to bet on. While they aren’t as aggressive when it comes to pricing, promotions and bonuses like their competitors, the sheer size and breadth of their operation makes them an industry titan. Their retail exclusivity in stores, pubs and clubs gives them a competitive advantage and brings the whole betting experience to life in venues – something their rivals can’t match.
Overall: 4.5 out of 5.
Credit Card / Debit Card (Visa + Mastercard), BPAY, Australia Post, In-store, Bank Transfer (selected banks)
EFT Bank Transfer (1-2 days maximum)
Cheque (up to 5 working days)
TAB retail venues (in-store)
Australia Post Bank @Post outlets (minimum $20)
Horse, Harness, Greyhound racing (Australia wide) + a big variety of international racing
Sport – NBA
Credit Card (minimum $1)
TAB retail venues (minimum $1)
Australia Post (minimum $20)
Racing Products $0.50c, Sports Products $1, Phone Betting $20
|Deposit Turnover Requirements||
BPAY (in accordance with TAB’s T&C’s)
|Bonus Bet Turnover Requirements||
iPhone and Android available
TAB Help (@tabcomau_help) Phone: 131 802; Email, In-store (retail)