TopBetta are one of the more unique bookies going around. Sure, they offer bonus bets and first deposit offers like most of the other corporates but the difference with them is that they have a unique product – tournament betting. On top of that their GOAT SP product gives you the best chance of securing some juicy dividends that you normally wouldn’t get thanks to their access to the Global Tote.
- GOAT products
- Access to Global Tote pools
- Tournament betting
- iPhone/Android apps and desktop
- Deposit offers (not available across all states of Australia)
- Quick payouts after an event has finished
- Ease of functionality
- Multiple deposit options
- Lack of features (live streaming, cash card)
- Little depth in racing markets and sports offering
- Pricing is generally lower than the competition
- Can take up to 7 days to receive winnings after withdrawing
TopBetta aren’t just your normal run-of-the-mill bookie. While they do offer racing and sports betting, their strength is in tournament betting which is something no other corporates offer. Opening an account with them is quick and easy and after signing up, you’ll be given a first deposit bonus offer.
TopBetta was launched in 2013 and is based in Newcastle. Originally the operation was run out of Norfolk Island before the Northern Territory gave them a licence in 2016. Since then, they have merged with Mad Bookie and have continued to develop their tournament offering which gives them a unique point of difference.
- GOAT SP. Is a low takeout / low commission product which gives you the higher divi of either Global Tote or SP.
- GOAT Mid. Is the highest paying divi of Global Tote or middle of the three Australian totes.
- GOAT SUP. Is the highest price of Global Tote or Super TAB.
- GOAT Top. Is the highest paying price derived from Global Tote, NSW TAB, SuperTAB or Tatts.
- TOURNAMENTS. Compete against other punters with as little as $5 eachway. Real cash prizes are available very day.
- PROTEST GUARANTEE. Get paid out as a winner even if you lose on protest.
TopBetta’s overall offering isn’t quite up to the standard of some of the big players in Australian wagering, however, that shouldn’t stop punters from having an account with them. They offer a number of markets on racing and sport but their variety is a little thin. Tournament betting is really their thing and any punter with a small, medium or large budget can have a crack. There are tournaments going on all the time across a variety of sports and this unique betting feature is something no other bookie does so it gives TopBetta a nice point of difference.
Overall rating: 3.5 out of 5
Credit Card / Debit Card (Visa + Mastercard), Bank Transfer, POLi, BPAY
EFT Bank Transfer (up to 48 hours)
Credit Card (up to seven days)
Credit Card, Poli - $10Credit Card, Poli - $10
Sport $0.50c, Racing $0.50c
|Deposit Turnover Requirements||
|Bonus Bet Turnover Requirements||
iPhone and Android available
|Support||Email, Phone (1300 886 503), Live Chat|