William Hill’s product offering is one of the best in the business and there is so much variety, punters are really spoilt for choice when it comes to betting markets. Of course, William Hill also many of the bells and whistles that their competitors do like bonus bets, deposit offers, live streaming and more!
- Price Pump
- Huge market offering across racing and sports
- Create your own market
- The chance to bet on lottery outcomes (Planet Lottery)
- Fantastic promotions
- Deposit and bonus bet offers
- Protest Pay Up
- Loyalty program (William Hill Rewards)
- Live streaming
- Quick payouts after an event has finished
- Ease of functionality
- Multiple deposit options
- Pricing can be a little lower on some markets than other corporates
- App is a little clunky at times
- Desktop / mobile offering needs to be more user friendly
William Hill has a great product and there is absolutely no reason in the world why you shouldn’t have an account with them. No matter what you like having a punt on, whether it be racing or sports to as far out as Rapid Keno and betting on the outcome of lotteries, William Hill has it all. Their pricing is generally competitive too and of course, new account customers are in line for a first deposit bonus as well.
William Hill is one of the world’s leading known bookmakers having been established in 1934. One of the leading players in the UK, William Hill arrived in Australia in 2013 off the back of the huge acquisitions of tomwaterhouse.com, Sportingbet and Centrebet. William Hill’s CEO in Australia since that time has been Tom Waterhouse. The brand itself is now in a state of flux with the parent company in the UK announcing the sale of its Australian operation to one of its biggest competitors, Crownbet.
- PRICE PUMP. Allows you to increase the odds of a fixed price single bet or the win portion of an eachway bet.
- BUILDABET. Request the market you want and Will Hill’s traders will price it up for you.
- TURBO TOP-UP. Set the amount you wish to deposit.
- PLANET LOTTERY. Bet on the outcome of real lotteries around the world.
- WILLIAM HILL REWARDS. Earn points and redeem them for a number of different rewards including bonus bets and Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
- CASH OUT. Cash Out of your bet for an early payment.
- PROTEST PAY UP. Get paid out if your horses loses first on protest.
- WILLIAM HILL CARD. Use the Will Hill Card to withdraw your winnings at ATMs or buy goods and services wherever eftpos is accepted.
- DOUBLE DOWN. Allows you to double a pre-jump wager stake by placing another bet in the run before a pre-determined cut off time.
- LIVE STREAMING. Watch NSW and Victorian thoroughbreds through William Hill’s mobile apps and desktop.
- CHASE THE ACE. Earn bonus rewards for betting on the Australian Open (tennis).
- RAPID KENO. Bet for your chance to win up to $10million every four minutes.
- MULTI BUILDER.
It is easy to see why William Hill has such a huge reputation in the UK. Their massive product offering makes them a logical choice to have an account with here in Australia. Sport, racing, Keno and lotteries are all available to bet on and what they offer customers is pretty much everything that their competitors have – and more! It is so easy to open an account with them and you can use the William Hill card to pull out your winnings in cash. A great loyalty program, live streaming options and bonus bet / deposit offers in their arsenal, William Hill gives customers a great betting experience.
Overall rating: 4 out of 5.
|Deposit options||Credit Card / Debit Card (Visa + Mastercard), Bank Transfer, POLi, BPAY, PayPal, Skrill, William Hill Card|
EFT Bank Transfer (up to 48 hours)
Credit Card (up to seven days)
|Currencies||Australian dollars (AUD)|
|Loyalty Program||William Hill Rewards|
NSW and Victorian thoroughbreds, UK Racing Radio Live
Credit Card, Poli, PayPal - $5
Skrill - $30
|Minimum Bet||Sport $0.10c, Racing $0.50c, Phone Betting $20|
|Deposit Turnover Requirements||1X|
|Bonus Bet Turnover Requirements||1X|
|Mobile Apps||iPhone and Android available|
|Support||Email, Phone (1800 007 238), Live Chat, Email|