4 reasons why De Goey will kick the lights out against the Power
He’s been first goal scorer in the Pies’ last 3 night matches
Jordan De Goey is leaving his mark on the 2019 season – and the Collingwood star is looking the goods to make another huge impact against Port.
De Goey is a crucial part of the Pies attack and impressively he’s showing sustained improvement after breaking out last season. He has always been blessed with pace and size, but Joey is becoming even deadlier in front of goal with increased experience and responsibility – Mike Sheahan even comparing his ability to Gary Ablett Senior earlier this season.
With the Pies winning 3 straight after outlasting the Dons on ANZAC Day, De Goey will look to lead his side to a big win which could take them into the top two against a Port side who have never beaten them at Marvel.
Here are some key factors favouring De Goey to punish the Power:
- - He is comfortably the Pies’ 2019 leading goalscorer with 16
- - He’s been 1st goal scorer in the Pies’ last 3 night matches
- - He’s also scored 3+ goals in the Pies’ last 3 night matches following a win
- - He was 1st goalscorer the last time these 2 teams met.
Ladbrokes have great options for you to back Joey in against Port:
- - $4.33* for De Goey to kick the 1st or 2nd goal
- - $3* for De Goey to kick a goal in the first quarter
- - $7.50* for De Goey to be 1st goalscorer
- - $1.67* for De Goey to kick 3+ goals
And if you’re eligible for the below offers, you could really win big. For example – a $200* bet on De Goey to kick the 1st or 2nd goal could return you a devilishly handsome $666*!
*Odds correct at time of posting