1st Test Winner
- I am backing Australia to win the first Test. Brisbane is a tough place to play for visiting teams. Australia are going into the game with a point to prove after the Ashes loss.
Man Of The Match
- Steve Smith, wanting to lead from the front and take the pressure off the new players in the team at the top of the order.
Top Aus Bowler
- It's hard to see past Mitchell Starc. A bowler with the ability to bowl that wicket-taking ball at any time. When he is on song he is one of the toughest bowlers to face.
Top Aus Batsman
- Steve Smith, wanting to start the summer well and with the new faces in the top order it's important the skipper bats big.
Top New Zealand Batsman
- Kane Williamson has been one of the form players of the last 12-18 months. He's very skilful and has gained plenty around the would through his performances.
Top New Zealand Bowler
Trent Boult, it's hard to see past the aggressive left-armer. His pace and ability to move the ball has been a key to his success and the Gabba could be his perfect hunting ground.
Steve Smith 1st innings runs
- I am backing Smith to score well over.
Brendan McCullun 1st innings runs
- Explosive and aggressive, this man can change a game very quickly so get on him to score over 31.5.