4 reasons why Billy could be in for a fairytale and how you can profit from it.
Slater has been the Clive Churchill Medallist in 2 of the last 3 Grand Finals he’s played in.
Billy Slater will be playing in Sunday’s NRL Grand Final and we all know he is highly favoured by people who have to make judgements… So if the Storm are to win as expected he’s likely to shoulder the burden, lead the charge and get rewarded for it.
After a week of debate there’s one thing that can’t be denied - Billy delivers in big matches.
- - Clive Churchill Medallist in 2 of the last 3 Grand Finals he’s played in
- - Scored a try in each of his last 3 Grand Finals
- - Man of the Match Origin 3 (and apparently Man of the Series…)
- - The same guys who gave Slater his Origin accolades also select the Clive Churchill medal – Australian selectors Mal Meninga, Darren Lockyer and Laurie Daley
You can currently get Slater at:
- - $4.50* for the Clive Churchill with BetEasy
- - Anytime try scorer at $3* with Unibet
- - To score a try and Melbourne to win at $3.75* with TAB.com.au
What’s more if you’re eligible for the offers below you could potentially profit handsomely. For example a winning $150 bet on Slater to win the Clive Churchill medal could get you a tidy $525!
Either way it should be an epic. Good luck on the punt and may the best team win!
*Prices correct at time of posting and subject to fluctuation.