Take off this NRL season and turn $50 into $2100!
We’ve got our eye on Roberts to score a try and there’s some history suggesting he could even score first.
2019 will be the biggest NRL season yet, and a clash between two powerhouses in the Storm and Broncos may be the perfect stage for one particular superstar to showcase his talents.
James Roberts is known for his blistering speed and with 36 tries in 73 Broncos appearances, he is a key go-to man with the ball in hand. What’s more new coach Anthony Siebold is known for promoting dynamic attack which Jimmy the Jet should benefit from. He’s already on record claiming that the key to the Bronco’s premiership chances is to get the ball into Roberts' hands more often.
We’ve got our eye on Roberts to score a try and there’s some history suggesting he could even score first. Here’s why:
- - Roberts has scored the first try in two of his last four starts against the Storm.
- - At the back end of 2018, the Storm conceded first points in four of their final five matches.
- - Coach Siebold targeted Melbourne’s centres when his Souths side faced the Storm in their 2018 AAMI Park finals clash with Greg Inglis scoring twice.
- - The Storm’s centre pairing have conceded at least one try to an opposing centre in three of their last five matches (including two out of three times at AAMI Park).
Given all that you can currently get James Roberts at:
- - $15* to be First Try Scorer with Sportsbet
- - $5.50 to Score the First for the Broncos with Neds
- - Anytime try scorer at $2.30* with TAB
Plus if you’re eligible for the offers below you could profit handsomely. For example, if you were to use your $150 to bet on Roberts to be the first try scorer at $15, you could come away with a massive $2,100!
Either way, thank God the footy is back!
Good luck on the punt.