Why Latrell's Stunning Form Will Continue and How You Can Profit
The game’s oldest rivals face off again – with Souths looking for revenge on their Preliminary Final elimination at the hands of the eventual premier Roosters.
One of the key members for the Roosters as they charged towards the 2018 premiership was their gun centre, Latrell Mitchell. It was a 2018 to remember for Latrell who not only scored a try in the Roosters grand final win but also got the call up for New South Wales and Australia.
Latrell’s strength and speed are a worry for even the best defenders and there is still room for the 21-year-old to improve. Here’s why we’re backing the Rooster’s deadly weapon to score tonight:
- - Latrell has scored at least one try in his last 3 games
- - He has scored 2 tries in his last 4 games against Souths
- - Latrell was the 7th top try scorer last year with 17 and also boasted the 4th most tackle busts with 118 – an average of nearly 5 a game.
- - Latrell scored 2+ tries in 3 of the last 7 regular season games last year.
- - Uncertainty around Greg Inglis’ fitness, with Bennett electing to carry rookie winger Corey Allan on the bench as back up
Given the points above, you can currently get Latrell at:
- - $11* to be First Try Scorer with Sportsbet
- - Anytime try scorer at $2.20* with TAB
- - $5.50 to Score 2+ tries with Ladbrokes
Plus if you’re eligible for the offers below you could profit handsomely. For example, if you were to use your $200 to bet on Latrell to score 2+ tries at $5.50, you could come away with a massive $900!
Either way, it should be a cracking game!
Good luck on the punt.