5 reasons why Oates will be crowing against the Roosters and how you can profit
After backing him and getting up last week, we’re doubling down on Oates to light it up again.
Corey Oates is on fire – the big Broncos winger is a tryscoring freak and with his impressive record against the Sydney Roosters, he looks ready to salute yet again in 2019.
Oates has formed an impressive partnership with fellow Origin representative Jack Bird and the beanpole Bronco number 2 will attract plenty of ball from Brisbane’s playmakers as they attempt to take down the reigning premiers, and with good cause.
The Queensland star has started 2019 on a mission – and it’s not just momentum he has on his side in his upcoming Roosters matchup, but history too:
- - Oates has scored a try in each of his last 4 matches against the Roosters (5 tries in this time)
- - He scored the 1st try in these two sides’ first regular season match last year.
- - He has scored at least one try in each of Brisbane’s last 5 night matches.
- - Rooster’s winger Matt Ikuvalu – the replacement for the injury to Brett Morris – conceded two tries to his opposite winger Maika Sivo last week.
- - Stretching back to round 23 last year, Oates has 13 tries in his last 7 matches including 5 tries in 3 games this season.
If you’re ready to jump aboard the Scorey train, we have some great options for you to capitalise:
- - $5* for Oates to be the Broncos 1st try scorer with TAB
- - $8.50* for Oates to be 1st try scorer with Sportsbet
- - $1.73* for Oates to score anytime with Ladbrokes
And if you’re eligible for the offers below, it could get even better. For example – a $100 bet on Oates to be the Broncos 1st try scorer could mean you collect a handsome $400.
It’s a Thursday night blockbuster to start round 4 – happy punting!
*Odds correct at time of posting