5 reason why the Fox will hit the JACkpot against the struggling Cowboys
We’re fancying Addo-Carr to salute on Friday night, and the form guide is looking good.
Josh Addo-Carr was a late withdrawal last start due to personal reasons, and the Melbourne Storm will welcome back “The Fox” after their attack sorely missed the superstar winger.
Addo-Carr in full-flight is one of NRL’s best sights and with his normal wing partner Suliasi Vunivalu suspended, expect him to receive increased service as the unbeaten Storm look to maintain top spot.
We’re fancying Addo-Carr to salute on Friday night, and the form guide is looking good:
- - Addo-Carr has been 1st try scorer in 2 of Melbourne’s last 4 games against the Cowboys
- - He has 5 tries in 6 matches against the Cowboys
- - The Cowboys conceded 3 tries to wingers in their previous match
- - The Cowboys have leaked the most points of any team (113) heading into round 5
- - The Cowboys have conceded 14 tries in 4 games to outside backs to start 2019.
TAB currently have outstanding value for you to enjoy – no foxing around:
- - $7.00* for Addo-Carr to be 1st try scorer
- - $1.65* for Addo-Carr to score a try
- - $2.20* for Addo-Carr to score a try and Melbourne to win
And if you’re eligible for the offers below, you could score big with the Fox. For example – a $100 bet on Addo-Carr to be 1st try scorer could return you a healthy $600*!
Enjoy the game and your punting weekend!
*Odds correct at time of posting