4 reasons why Cody will weave his magic against the Cowboys
He’s the leading NRL tryscorer with 9 tries
Cody Walker is playing like a man possessed in 2019 and the Bunnies star is primed to continue his charge for NSW selection against the lowly Cowboys.
Walker has always had the ability to break a game open but the livewire five-eighth has taken his game to a new level under master coach Wayne Bennett and has become the key playmaker in the high-flying Souths attack.
With South Sydney eyeing off top spot with a win against the Cowboys, look for Walker to steal the show once again, just like he’s done so often in 2019.
- - He’s the leading NRL tryscorer with 9 tries.
- - He’s scored 7 tries in his last 4 matches.
- - He’s scored 2 tries in his last 3 starts against the Cowboys.
- - Souths boast NRL’s 2nd best attack while the Cowboys have the 6th worst defence.
Ladbrokes have great markets for Walker to maintain his tryscoring blitz:
- - $7.25* for Walker to score 2 or more tries
- - $2.35* for Walker to score a try
- - $12* for Walker to be 1st tryscorer
And if you’re eligible for the offers below, you could really have a magical weekend. For example – a $200* bet on Cody Walker to score 2 or more tries could return you a huge $1250*!
*Odds correct at time of posting