Is this another three points in the bag for Sydney? Recent history between these sides suggests it is as the Sky Blues have completely dominated Perth over the past few seasons. Making a bigger case to take the shorts about Sydney is the fact they come into the game off the back of a seven-game winning run, the latest of those being a 4-1 win against Wellington in New Zealand. Perth arrived at Allianz Stadium in handy form though and knocked off Brisbane 2-1 thanks to two late goals by Andy Keogh and Diego Castro.
3 KEY POINTS
- SYDNEY FC has now won seven straight games
- PERTH have taken all three points in two of their past three road games
- Diego Castro has scored in back-to-back wins for Perth
Black and Blue
- Sydney has dominated this fixture with seven straight wins
- The cumulative score in these seven games is 22-2 in the Sky Blues’ favour
- Bobo has scored in four of his past five games against the Glory
- Sydney’s record against Perth is incredible and the fact no team has been able to match the defending champions in the past or so suggests they are nearing the top of their game. Perth are doing okay but they need to produce something far better than they have if they want to beat the Sky Blues. Go Sydney FC and use them as an anchor for your bets this weekend!
SYDNEY FC / SYDNEY FC
- Graham Arnold’s side are arguably the best starters in the league so jump on them to lead early and maintain that advantage throughout
- He did the job for us last week against Wellington and we are banking on him to do it again here
TOTAL GOALS OVER OR UNDER
- Jump on the Overs – the total has gone over in four of their last six encounters