Terms and Conditions for Survey and Prize Draw
We are Cyan Blue Odds Limited, a company registered in Alderney, with registered company number 1919, VAT number 215029933, and registered office at Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney GY9 3UF (trading as "Oddschecker").
We operate www.oddschecker.com (the “Website”) the Bet HUB App (the "BH APP") and the Survey.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Website, the BH APP and participation in the Survey. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Website, the BH APP or participate in the Survey.
From time to time, we may change certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions. We will publish the updated Terms and Conditions via the Website and/or BH APP accordingly. The changes will become effective upon such updated Terms and Conditions being published and your continued use of the Website or the BH APP will be deemed to be an acceptance of such changes. You are entitled to stop using the Website or BH APP at any time.
- Entry to the Survey must be made by completing the appropriate Survey in full. Entries should be submitted to Oddschecker via the Survey with a valid email address.
- Entries are restricted to one per person, and entries on behalf of a third party are not acceptable (save in the event of assistance to you in relation to a disability).
- Any entry, which is incomplete or not submitted in the manner, set out in these rules, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Oddschecker and may be rejected.
- The closing date for entry is as notified to you on the Website, the BH APP or in email communications from Oddschecker, specific to the remit of the Survey. Entries received after this date will not be considered. However, Oddschecker may, still collect and process the data in entries submitted after this date.
- Oddschecker reserves the right to extend the entry period by putting notification of any revised date on the Website, the BH APP or in email communications to the participant.
- Participants must be 18 year or older and a UK resident; and
- Only one Survey entry may be submitted per participant. Any entries identified as linked to an entry already claiming any prizes will not be eligible and any prizes will be withdrawn.
Upon the completion and after submitting the Survey, eligible participants will be entered into a Prize Draw. The prizes available are individual vouchers to the maximum value of £50 (GBP) (the “Prize”) redeemable for Amazon UK. The use of these vouchers may also be subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon UK.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or an alternative prize.
- Oddschecker will not be responsible for any costs incidental to the winner using the prize, other than (where relevant) the postal costs of delivery of the prize. If the winner does not wish to use the prize, he/she should notify Oddschecker, who may at its discretion offer the prize to a runner-up to be drawn at random in accordance with these terms.
- Oddschecker cannot be held responsible for any loss or delay or other damage suffered by the winner or any third party as a result of winning the Prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be the first entry drawn. The draw will be randomly computer generated.
- The winner will receive a notice (by email to the address submitted with the Survey) informing them that they have won. The notice will appear within 7 days of the relevant prize draw. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of the date of notice, Oddschecker may at its discretion, dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner.
- Prizes will be delivered by postal delivery. Where postal address details are not held by Oddschecker, the winner will be required to confirm the relevant postal address upon acceptance of notification of their win.
- Prizes will be issued to winners within 21 days of receipt of a valid claim by the participant.
- Oddschecker has no liability in respect of loss of or damage to any prize or failure of delivery arising of out matters outside its control including any failure in the postal system.
- The decision of Oddschecker is final and binding in all matters (including disputes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this Prize Draw will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Oddschecker offers/ promotions.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a participant becoming ineligible to participate in the Prize Draw, Oddschecker reserves the right to withhold payment of any Prizes.
- Oddschecker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with prior notice.
- The Survey and Prize Draw will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Oddschecker General Terms and Conditions apply to this Survey and Prize Draw and can be viewed here.
Oddschecker may contact you by email and/or your Oddschecker account in order to provide you with information pertinent to your participation with this Survey. Should you wish to receive further information about our other services please visit our website at www.oddschecker.com.
For further information on this promotion, please contact us on this email.