Oddschecker World Cup Keepy Up Competition
1. In order to qualify for this competition entrants must be 18 years and over
2. The competition will run between 17.00 28/06/2018 until 14.00 09/07/2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. In order to qualify entrants must record a video of themselves performing 5+ keepy ups with any object and tweet this via twitter to @oddschecker with the hashtag #WorldCupKeepyUp.
4. The winner will be selected by Oddschecker from all qualifying entrants’ videos and will be announced on the 09/07/2018.
5. Any incomplete entries or entries not containing the videos, hashtag or not addressed to @oddschecker will not qualify.
6. Entries will be counted on receipt of the tweet by Oddschecker. Oddschecker will not be liable for any delays or technical errors resulting in us not receiving the tweet, or receiving the tweet outside of the Promotional Period.
7. There is no maximum limit on the number of entries each entrant may submit.
8. The prize for the winner of the competition will be a football boot signed by Cristiano Ronaldo.
9. Oddschecker reserve the right to substitute this prize for another prize of alternative value if reasonably necessary to do so.
10. The winning entrant must contact Oddschecker via twitter within 7working days of the winner been announced.
11. If the winner does not contact within 7 days Oddschecker reserve the right to select another winner.
12. In the case of a breach of these terms and conditions, or a customer becoming ineligible to participate or claim the prize, in the Promoter’s reasonable discretion, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize and award it to another entrant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without notice.
14. The Promoters decision in relation to any dispute will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Cristiano Ronaldo and the boot manufacturer are not connected to, or affiliated with the running or administration of this completion in any way.
16. Oddschecker will not be responsible for any entries that are failed
17. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. All Oddschecker General Terms and Conditions apply.
19. The Promoter of this competition is Cyan Blue Odds Limited trading as Oddschecker, registered office Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF.