Manchester City vs Brighton prediction & betting tips brought to you by football expert Tom Love.
- Manchester City have won their last 7 matches against Brighton.
- Manchester City have won 6 in a row in all competitions.
- Manchester City have seen under 3.5 goals in 11 of their 15 league games.
- Brighton have failed to win in their last 8 premier league games.
- Brighton have won just 1 of their last 16 matches.
- Huge range of regular promotions
- 24/7 live chat service
- PickYourPunt builder for custom bets
Manchester City have hit a real run of consistency over the winter, especially with their outstanding defensive efforts under Pep Guardiola. City have conceded just 13 goals in their 15 league games and have also posted numerous clean sheets in the cup competitions, the latest being a 3-0 home victory over Birmingham in the FA Cup.
It should be another routine home win for the Blue Moon as Brighton come to town on Wednesday evening. The Seagulls failed to win in 90 minutes again when at League 2 last weekend, it’s just a single win in their last 16 and they’re firmly in a relegation battle this season. Graham Potter fielded a strong team at Rodney Parade on a heavy pitch and I don’t think they will cause their hosts many problems here.
City are understandably short in the betting but we can get a nice odds-against price on them to win in a game featuring fewer than 4 goals. Given the high volume of clean sheets for City it’s no surprise to see a lot of their games go under 3.5 this season, 20 of their 26 in all competitions to be exact.