World Series Odds: Who Will Win Game 6? Bettors Backing Dodgers

Bettors are backing the Dodgers to seal the World Series this Tuesday
| 4 min read
Share
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

The Dodgers have taken a 3-2 lead in the World Series and are now just one victory away from sealing their 7th title. Will they beat the Tampa Bay Rays this Tuesday and wrap up the title or can the Rays pull off a shock.

Who Will Win Game 6 of the 2020 World Series?

We're excited for Game 6 of the World Series, and so are bettors, with a huge 67.13% backing the LA Dodgers to win on the night, with the Rays only getting 32.87% of bets.

World Series Game 6 Odds

TeamGame 3 ML OddsImplied ProbabilityPublic Betting %
Los Angeles Dodgers+13043.5%67.13%
Tampa Bay Rays+13045.5%32.87%

Who Will Win the 2020 World Series?

It's really not looking good for the Tampa Bay Rays. Despite showing us some magic over the course of the past few games bettors are backing the Dodgers heavily, with 85.54% of bets over the past 24 hours being on the Dodgers to wrap up the title. That leaves just 14.46% who believe that the Rays will pull off a miracle, win the two remaining games and claim the World Series.

Sign up to get the latest betting news, great promotions and free picks sent to your inbox

2020 World Series Odds

TeamOdds to Win World SeriesImplied ProbabilityPublic Betting %
Los Angeles Dodgers-55684.8%85.54%
Tampa Bay Rays+45018.2%14.46%

A lifelong football and basketball fan with years of experience in the sports gambling industry, Sam is known for his incredibly deep knowledge of all things NFL and NBA.

Expert Handicappers

View all Handicappers
0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.