Get A $40 Free Bet For March Madness With Unibet
THIS UNIBET OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED. CHECK OUT THE LATEST UNIBET MARCH MADNESS OFFER AND GET $250 RISK FREE WHEN BETTING ON MARCH MADNESS.
- Claim A $250 Risk Free Bet
- Use On Any Sport
- New Customers Only
We're always surprised by Unibet, who are constantly delivering brilliant promotions but they've gone even better this time with a mindblowing promotion for March Madness. They're giving all new customers $40 in free bets and you don't even need to make a deposit.
Yes, you read that right. Just set up and account and you'll get forty bucks without even needing to deposit, then you can wager than on the First Round.
Unibet $40 Free Bet Promotion
Although you don't need to make a deposit to get the free $40 you'll want to deposit when you hear about their other great promotions. Not only do you get $40 entirely free but you'll also get a risk-free $500 bet, which means you can wager up to $500 on something and if it loses they'll refund your account with the sum you bet.
So here's how you claim you free $40. It's so easy.
- Set up an account with Unibet using our exclusive link HERE
- Recieve 4x $10 bets
- Add any wager to your betslip and then select 'bonus offers' to use your free credit
$500 Risk-Free Bet With Unibet
Once you have your account set up you may as well take advantage of their mind-blowing $500 risk-free bet. What's brilliant about this is you can have a huge $500 wager on any event you like and if it loses, you get he amount credited to your account. So you're giving yourself a great chance to win big and it's entirely risk-free.
This is how you do it:
- Make sure you that you signed up with our exclusive link
- Deposit into the account
- Make a bet up to $500 on anything, including the NCAA Tournament games
- Your first cash bet (Over $10) qualifies
- If it wins, then brilliant, but if it loses you'll it refunded to your account within 72 hours
It's such a good offer that you really should try it out for March Madness.
Free To Play Bettor Bracket
So you've got your $40 free bet, you've had your $500 risk-free bet which has hopefully won big, now what? Well Unibet also have a great bracket for March Madness which allows players to win a chance of $8,000 and it's totally free to play.
Make sure you sign up with our exclusive link HERE and then find the Bettor Bracket from their homepage, correctly pick your winning teams against the spread and then come back each round for your chance to win a share of $24,000.
Unibet's Cross Court Trade
Unibet are giving you even more chance to win big with their Cross Court Trade. If you bet $50 or more, on UCLA vs. MI State then Unibet will give you a free $5 casino bonus for every 10 points scored by the winning team. That means if the winning team score 70 points you'll get a free $35 casino bonus too!
March Madness schedule:
Selection Sunday: 6 p.m. 14 March
First Four: 4 p.m. Thursday 18 March
First round: 12 p.m. Friday 19 March and Saturday 20 March
Second round: 12 p.m. Sunday 21 March and Monday 22 March
Sweet 16: 2 p.m. Saturday 27 March and 1 p.m. Sunday 28 March
Elite Eight: 7 p.m. Monday 29 March and 6 p.m. Tuesday 30 March
Final Four: 5 p.m. Saturday 3 April
NCAA championship game: 9 p.m. Monday 5 April
March Madness 2021 venues
Lucas Oil Stadium (two courts but only one game at a time)
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Mackey Arena (West Lafayette)
Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (Bloomington)
Get the latest free bets and promotions especially for the NCAA Tournament. Click HERE.
2021 March Madness: Complete Schedule, dates and bracket
First Four — Thursday, March 18
(16) Texas Southern vs. (16) Mount St. Mary's 5:10 p.m.
(11) Drake vs. (11) Wichita State 6:27 p.m.
(16) Appalachian State vs. (16) Norfolk State 8:40 p.m.
(11) UCLA vs. (11) Michigan State 9:57 p.m.
First Round — Friday, March 19
(7) Florida vs. (10) Virginia Tech 12:15 p.m.
(3) Arkansas vs. (14) Colgate 12:45 p.m.
(1) Illinois vs. (16) Drexel 1:15 p.m.
(6) Texas Tech vs. (11) Utah State 1:45 p.m.
(2) Ohio State vs. (15) Oral Roberts 3 p.m.
(1) Baylor vs. (16) Hartford 3:30 p.m.
(8) Loyola Chicago vs. (9) Georgia Tech 4 p.m.
(5) Tennessee vs. (12) Oregon State 4:30 p.m.
(4) Oklahoma State vs. (13) Liberty 6:25 p.m.
(8) North Carolina vs. (9) Wisconsin 7:10 p.m.
(2) Houston vs. (15) Cleveland State 7:15 p.m.
(4) Purdue vs. (13) North Texas 7:25 p.m.
(7) Clemson vs. (10) Rutgers 9:20 p.m.
(6) San Diego State vs. (11) Syracuse 9:40 p.m.
(3) West Virginia vs. (14) Morehead State 9:50 p.m.
(5) Villanova vs. (12) Winthrop 9:57 p.m.
First Round — Saturday, March 20
(5) Colorado vs. (12) Georgetown 12:15 p.m.
(4) Florida State vs. (13) UNC Greensboro 12:45 p.m.
(3) Kansas vs. (14) Eastern Washington 1:15 p.m.
(8) LSU vs. (9) St. Bonaventure 1:45 p.m.
(1) Michigan vs. (16) Mount St. Mary's/Texas Southern 3 p.m.
(5) Creighton vs. (12) UC Santa Barbara 3:30 p.m.
(2) Alabama vs. (15) Iona 4 p.m.
(6) USC vs. (11) Wichita State/Drake 4:30 p.m.
(2) Iowa vs. (15) Grand Canyon 6:25 p.m.
(7) UConn vs. (10) Maryland 7:10 p.m.
(4) Virginia vs. (13) Ohio 7:15 p.m.
(8) Oklahoma vs. (9) Missouri 7:25 p.m.
(1) Gonzaga vs. (16) Norfolk State/Appalachian State 9:20 p.m.
(6) BYU vs. (11) Michigan State/UCLA 9:40 p.m.
(3) Texas vs. (14) Abilene Christian 9:50 p.m.
(7) Oregon vs. (10) VCU 9:57 p.m.