There are tons of new user offers that you should be taking advantage of right now! With the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament in full swing, we’ve identified three March Madness offers that you can use today to turn $26 into $400.
That’s right, we’ve found a way for you to take No. 6 USC to beat No. 7 Oregon in their Sweet 16 matchup to win $400 while only risking $26.
The Trojans and Ducks have made somewhat of a Cinderella run through the first two rounds. Oregon’s opening-round game against VCU was called off due to COVID-19, but the Ducks dominated No. 2 Iowa in the second round to advance to the Sweet 16.
USC dominated 11th-seeded Drake in the opening round and then easily defeated No. 3 Kansas, 85-51.
So how exactly can you turn $26 into $400 on Sunday? Let’s take a look…
Oregon vs. USC Odds & Promos: Win $150 with FanDuel if USC Beats Oregon
USC is the slight 2-point favorites in Sunday’s game between Pac-12 rivals Oregon and USC. In their lone meeting this season, the Trojans took down the Ducks, 72-80.
FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5, Win $150 On Any Team To Win Sweet 16 Game
As the promo says, all you need to do is bet $5 on any Sweet 16 team and if they win you get $150. In this case, we like the USC Trojans to take down Pac-12 foe Oregon in Sunday’s nightcap.
How to claim FanDuel's Bet $5, Win $150 Sweet 16 Promotion
2. Follow the simple registration process
3. Make a qualifying deposit
4. Place your first bet on any Sweet 16 March Madness game (we recommend USC to beat Oregon)
5. Get your team’s odds boosted to 30/1, up to a max of $5
6. Sit back, enjoy the game and hopefully…collect your winnings!
FanDuel March Madness Promo Terms
FanDuel's Bet $5, Win $150 promotion is availbale to NJ, PA, WV, CO, IN, IL, VA, IA, TN residents only. 21+. T&C's apply.
Oregon vs. USC Promo: Bet $20, Win $150 With PointsBet if USC Scores a Point Against Oregon
Technically, this offer doesn’t have anything to with USC beating Oregon, but if they’re going to win they’ll have to score at least one point…
PointsBet is offering all new customers the chance at winning $150 if USC scores a single point on Sunday night against Oregon.
All you have to do is place a $20 bet with PointsBet on the spread or moneyline of USC vs. Oregon, and you will collect $150 if a point is score in the game!
Here's how you can claim PointsBet's Bet $20, Get $150 If 1+ Point Is Scored In The Game Promo:
1) Sign-up to PointsBet via this exclusive link
2) Deposit at least $20 into your account
3) Place a spread or moneyline bet of at least $20 on any NCAA Tournament game
4) Confirm your bet
5) Receive $150 in free bets if a point is scored
PointsBet March Madness Promo Terms
New Customers Only. IA, IL, IN, NJ, CO Only. 21+ Only. Any NCAA Tournament Matchup Is Valid For This Offer. T&C's apply.
USC vs. Oregon Promo: Bet $1, Win $100 With DraftKings
It's not just FanDuel and Pointsbet that are rolling out the red carpet for March Madness, DraftKings Sportsbook is also letting users boost the odds on any Sweet 16 game. DraftKings is running Bet $1, Win $100 on any NCAA Tournament game.
So not only could you apply the FanDuel and Pointsbet promos to the USC vs. Oregon game you could also apply DraftKings Sportsbook promo.
Here's how you can claim Bet $1, Win $100 on USC beating Oregon with Draftkings:
1) To qualify for this offer you need to click this exclusive link
2) Sign-up to DraftKings on the landing page
3) Deposit $5+ into your DraftKings Sportsbook account
4) Visit the sportsbook promos page and click 'BOOST THIS EVENT' which is next to USC vs. Oregon
5) Once you've selected the team you want to win you will be issued a single use odds boost
6) Apply your boost to the team you want to back in your betslip
7) That's it! It takes a matter of minutes to claim this
DraftKings March Madness Promo Terms
- Max bet $1
- 1 bet per user -
- Must be located in CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV