DraftKings Promo Code: Bet $5, Win $200 on Kansas vs North Carolina
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE: BET $5, WIN $200 ON THE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
After an exciting round of Final Four matches, it all comes down to this, the NCAA Championship game. Two storied colleges, the Kansas Jayhawks and the North Carolina Tar Heels meet tonight, to decide this year's final in New Orleans. Claim the DraftKings Promo Code for the big game and get boost 40-1 odds on either team to win.
Ahead of what is bound to be an exciting Championship game, the latest DraftKings promo code is giving New Customers a chance to boost their winning bet odds to 40/1, when you bet $5 on either Kansas or North Carolina to win!
Claim the DraftKings promo code below, make your $5 moneyline bet on your preferred team in tonight's game, and receive $200 if your selection wins! This is your last chance to claim this incredible March Madness DraftKings promo code, so add to the excitement of tonight's game, with a great bet on whichever team you are rooting for.
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE: HOW TO CLAIM
Claim your DraftKings promo code by following the quick and easy steps below.
Step One: Click Here or click the offer button below to register for the DraftKings promo code
Step Two: Sign up for a new DraftKings Sportsbook account
Step Three: Bet $5 on either Kansas or North Carolina to win the NCAA Championship Game
Step Four: Receive $200 if your team wins - thanks to the 40/1 boosted odds provided by the DraftKings promo code.
DraftKings Promo Code: Kansas vs UNC
Despite their rich history North Carolina were underdogs going into the tournament as they endured an up and down season, which saw them start with a 12-6 record, leaving them unranked in the AP Top 25 and sixth in the ACC rankings. They turned things around though, and ended their season in dramatic fashion, beating Duke in their season finale, in what was Coach Krzyzewski's last home game. It was Duke they beat again, this time 81-77 in the Final Four to make it to this Championship game. It is an impressive turnaround for North Carolina, who under the guidance of first-year Head Coach, Hubert Davis' have captured the imagination of many during another wonderful run in this tournament.
It is their opponents, Kansas that go into this matchup as favorites though, as the Midwest's No.1 Seed will look to fulfil their potential in this game of the ages. It was not plain sailing for Kansas, as they barely advanced through the second and third rounds, but once it got down to the final stages, their offense started to roll. They enjoyed a 26-point victory over No.10 seed, Miami in the Elite Eight, before dispatching of No.2 seed Villanova 81-65 to reach their first championship game, since losing to Kentucky 67-59 in 2012.
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Users must be physically located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV.
- Must be 21+ years of of age or older (18+ if based in NH/WY)
- First time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only
- Make at deposit of at least $5 into your Sportsbook account
- Place a $5 wager on either team on the moneyline
- If your teams wins, you receive $200 in free bets, in addition to the cash winnings from your original wager!
- Your first placed wager of $5+ or more on either team on the moneyline will be your qualifying wager
- Bets MUST be placed prior to the the game tonight
- Bonus will be paid in eight $25 free bets
- Free bets are valid for seven days. Failure to use these free bets in this time will void the awarded bonus
- Free bet amount will not be included in any returns or winnings
- Free bet amount is also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifiying bet per customer
- Excludes odds boosts, live-bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets and any voided bets
Tom Jacobs is the host of the Lost Fore Words golf podcast and has been writing betting articles on golf for the past decade. Tom also co-hosts the DP World Tour Picks & Bets show on the Mayo Media Network, so has his finger on the pulse on all the major Tours. A long-suffering Nottingham Forest fan, Tom also enjoys watching Soccer at the weekend, and was delighted to see his Forest team win promotion this season!