Sports betting sites think Tyson Fury has a 73% chance of beating Deontay Wilder

Sportsbooks are giving Tyson Fury a 74% chance of beating Deontay Wilder in the third installment.
Matt O'Leary
Thu, September 30, 4:56 AM EDT

Sports betting sites think Tyson Fury has a 73% chance of beating Deontay Wilder

Twice already in their career, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have fought in the ring in their careers. The first time the two fought, the fight resulted in a split draw. Deontay Wilder was able to drop Fury twice but Fury looked to have an edge most of the way.

In the sequel, we saw a much different story. This time it was Fury who had the clear advantage and he ended the fight in the seventh round. Deontay lost the belt, and as a result, would get the opportunity for a rematch which is what we’ll have on October 9.

So let’s take a look at what you need to know for this fight and why the public is all in on Tyson Fury.

When is Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder?

Date: Saturday, Oct 9, 2021

Time: 11:00 pm ET

Location: T-Mobile Arena, Paradise, NV

Complete Fury vs Wilder Odds

Tyson Fury

Tyson Fury is a massive human being at six-foot-nine and he’s an impressive 30-0-1 in his fighting career. As previously mentioned, Fury’s only draw came in the first installment of Fury vs Wilder in 2019. In 21 of his 30 wins, he’s won by knockout.

He has a powerful right hand and isn’t afraid to use it. That’s what gave him the advantage over Wilder the second time around. If he gets in close and then is able to use that power, watch out because he can do some damage.

Deontay Wilder

Deontay Wilder, even coming off the loss, is dangerous heading into this match. The Alabama native is a big boy himself, at six-foot-seven with an 83-inch reach. He only has one loss and one draw in his career, both coming to Tyson Fury.

He’s 42-1-1 with an insane 41 of 42 wins coming by knockout. His pure power is impressive, so if he gets ahold of Fury with a good one, the fight can end at any second.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Odds

Fury, who is the current undefeated champion is favored right now at -275. That means that the oddsmakers are giving him a 73 percent chance of beating Wilder. If you like the pure power of Wilder, you’re looking at +260 value on him or a 27 percent chance of a win.

If you want to get nuts on another draw, you can find that at +2500

Result Odds Implied Probability
Tyson Fury Win -275 73.3%
Deontay Wilder Win +260 27.8%
Draw +2500 3.9%

Complete Fury vs Wilder Odds

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Betting

Over the last 24 hours, the bets on Deontay Wilder have begun to come in. He’s sitting at 57.29 percent with Tyson Fury receiving 39.06 percent. Only 3.65 percent are betting that it’ll be a repeat of the first time, a draw.

Result Bet%
Deontay Wilder Win 57.29%
Tyson Fury Win 39.06%
Draw 3.65%
0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.