Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Odds: Jake Paul Given 60% Chance to Win

Jake Paul is expected to take on Tommy Fury. The odds have changed in this fight of who the favorite is. Kyle Newman is here to break down the Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury odds.
| 5 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Odds: Jake Paul Given 60% Chance to Win

After opening up as an underdog for the first time in his career, Jake Paul has quickly become the favorite. The books are now massively backing the undefeated former YouTube star.

Get thousands of dollars in sports betting promos by heading to our free bets page. We'll give you the best offers available in your state right now!

Error fetching data.

When the markets opened, Paul was given +150 odds, but in less than two weeks, he’s now moved to -200. That’s a change from an implied 40% chance to a 60% chance to win the fight. Meanwhile, Tommy Fury, who opened at -200, is now given +160 odds or an implied 38.5% chance to win the fight.

Paul has been favored to win every fight of his career to this point. He’s almost always heavily bet on to win his fights, as his rabid fanbase is always one to back him. They’re back at it now, as he hasn’t let them down yet.

CLICK HERE or on the offer button below to secure the FanDuel Casino promo code and play with up to $1,000 risk-free in your first 24 hours at the gaming site. Receive any losses back as bonus funds on day two for a second chance to win real money playing incredible slots, table games or live dealer games, in addition to another $100 in site credits on top!

Error fetching data.

Bettors are back at it backing Jake Paul. The former YouTube star has never fought a trained boxer or a fighter under 35, and he’ll get both when he takes on Fury.

Fury is an undefeated boxer in his own right, having won his eight bouts. So who’s right? Were the books right in their initial thoughts that a young, professionally trained boxer is too much for Paul, or are bettors right and Paul’s going to show the world he’s for real in the ring?

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Odds

FighterOddsImplied chance
Jake Paul-20060%
Tommy Fury+16038.5%

Looking for a new sportsbook with an awesome welcome bonus? Click claim now below and get started!

Error fetching data.


A PR Associate at @OddsCheckerUS. Available for Podcasts, Radio, and TV. Quoted in Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Sports Illustrated, and more.

Expert Handicappers

View all Handicappers

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.