Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier Odds: McGregor Heavily Wagered On Day Of Fight
It will have been well over a year since we’ve seen Conor McGregor in a UFC fight when he enters the octagon to face Dustin Poirier tonight. All eyes will be Conor McGregor in what will be only his second UFC fight since December 2016. His last fight, on January 18, 2020, ended with a first-round TKO over Donald Cerrone and many are predicting a similar outcome for his opponent Dustin Poirier tonight.
Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier Odds & Betting Data
It’s hard for us to know exactly what to expect from McGregor tonight, but the sportsbooks are aligned by making him the strong betting favorite. You can currently bet on McGregor at best odds of -305, that’s a 75.3% implied percentage, whereas Dustin Poirier can be backed at odds of +265.
Bettors seem to agree that he’s likely to dominate tonight as he’s been backed almost exclusively in the past 24 hours. Earlier in the week we reported that bettors could barely split the fighters in the main event tonight, but that’s changed in a big way as we get closer to the fight. In the past day, Conor McGregor has taken up 82% of bets in the betting market, whereas Poirier has seen just 18% of the action. Expect the odds on McGregor to continue to shorten as we get closer the fight tonight.
|Fighter||Odds (Click to Bet)||Implied Probability||Public Betting %|
Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier – Best Betting Offers
We've compiled the best betting offers for tonight's fight HERE, but here are three of our favorite offers to hopefully make you some easy cash.
DraftKings - Bet $1, Win $257 If McGregor Wins By KO In Round 1
Our friends at DraftKings are offering all new customers the chance to bet on a McGregor first round win at 257/1!
Yep, you read that right. New users can wager $1 to win $257 on that outcome, which happened the last time ‘The Notorious’ was in a UFC fight.
Here’s how to claim the offer with DraftKings, it’s very simple!
2. Make a deposit of $5+ into your Sportsbook account
3. Following deposit, visit the landing page from the Sportsbook Promos page and pick ‘McGregor to win by KO in the 1st Round’ by clicking the ‘BOOST THIS FIGHT’.
4. Apply your boost to the ‘McGregor to win by KO in the 1st Round’ and place the $1 wager
5. Enjoy your winnings if McGregor ends it in round 1!
This offer is available in CO,PA,IN,IA,NJ,IL,TN,WV - full terms apply.
Unibet – Bet $20, Win $100 If The Fight Reaches Round Two
One of the best you’ll find anywhere comes to us from Unibet for users in PA, NJ and Indiana, something we’ve become accustomed to seeing from them over the years. This time around, they’re going to give you 5x your money if the fight reaches the second round.
That’s right, you can turn a $20 wager with Unibet into $100 as long as the opening bell of the second round rings. All you need to do is:
1. Sign up for Unibet HERE (NJ users)
2. Use Code UFC257 when registering
3. Place a $20 (minimum) moneyline wager on either Dustin Poirier or Conor McGregor
4. Win $100 cash bonus if the second round starts
That means the second we get underway in the second round you’ve already won $100 with Unibet, regardless of whether or not your moneyline wager wins.
This offer is available in NJ, PA, IN - full terms apply.
FanDuel – Get 25/1 On Either McGregor Or Poirier
FanDuel are offering you the chance to back either McGregor or Poirier at 25/1 for a stake of $5. That means you can win $125 on the fight on the fighter of your choice!
Here’s how to claim:
2. Register to FanDuel Sportsbook and deposit money into your account
3. Once registering, download the app and navigate to the Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier odds market
4. Boosted odds will sit where the normal odds market is situated
5. Wager $5 on the fighter of your choice
6. It's that easy!
7. Enjoy the fight and enjoy your winnings if your fighter triumphs!
This offer is available in NJ,PA,IN,WV,CO,IL,TN,IA,MI - full terms apply.