Odds format
United States

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley: Fight Card, Date, Start Time, How To Buy, Latest Odds

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley fight card everything you need to know and how oddsmakers continue to cut Jake Paul's odds to defeat Woodley
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Odds: Woodley Remains Underdog As Fight Approaches

  • Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley odds
  • How to watch Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley
  • When is Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley?

YouTube sensation and undefeated boxer Jake Paul has his next opponent after finishing former Olympian Ben Askren in the first round in April. He will square off with former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley. Paul’s competition has progressed from a fellow YouTube personality to a former NBA player to now former UFC fighters. He has stopped his first three opponents by knockout and looking at Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds, he is favored again with the former UFC champion set as an underdog.

Paul is 24 years old and is 3-0 as a pro boxer. He has knockouts of Askren, former NBA player Nate Robinson and YouTuber AnEsonGib.

Woodley is 39 years old and is a future UFC Hall of Famer. Woodley lost his last four fights in a row in the UFC. Before that, though, he was unbeaten in seven straight fights between 2014 and 2018, one of the best runs ever in the UFC’s 170-pound division. Woodley’s UFC contract expired following his loss to Vicente Luque at UFC 260 on March 27.

Tyson Fury’s brother is being added to the Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley undercard with an eye toward him fighting Paul in the future. Tommy Fury, is the half brother of Tyson, and he will fight MMA fighter Anthony Taylor on the Aug. 29 card in a six-round cruiserweight fight.

Part of maximizing profit is making sure you’re taking advantage of the latest betting promos. Head to our free bets page now to see which promotions you qualify for.

US Sportsbooks taking bets on Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley

– FanDuel Sportsbook

– BetMGM Sportsbook

– William Hill Sportsbook

– Bet365

– Borgata

– Unibet Sportsbook

Jake Paul Odds

As we mentioned before, Jake Paul has been the favorite in this fight since it was announced. Jake Paul’s odds, when Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley odds first opened, were available at -139. Now, the best price you can find on Jake Paul is -150.

But, Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley odds at some sportsbooks have Paul much shorter. At bet365, Jake Paul’s odds to beat Woodley sit at -164.

His opening odds of -139 implied a 58.2% chance he would win. Now, if you take his shortest odds of -164, that implied probability is out to 62.1%.

FighterOdds At OpenOdds Now
Jake Paul-139-164

Tyron Woodley Odds

As for Tyron Woodley’s odds, they’ve seen an even more drastic movement since Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley odds first became available to bettors.

When the odds came out, Tyron Woodley, the only fighter of the two with actual championship fight experience, sat at +100. At +100, or even odds, Woodley had an implied probability of 50%.

But, if you want to bet on Tyron Woodley to beat Jake Paul, the good news is his odds are all the way out to +130 to win.

That means he’s seen a 6.5% drop in his win probability from 50% at +100 to 43.5% at +130.

FighterOdds at OpenOdds Now
Tyron Woodley+100+130

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Odds

Jake Paul Odds: -150

Tyron Woodley Odds: +130

Draw: +2000

Click here for complete Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley odds

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley FAQ

When is Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley?

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley has had a few official dates tied to it. Originally, it was scheduled for August 28. But, it was recently switched to just a day later and will take place on August 29, 2021.

Where is Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Taking Place?

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley may be the one time we see a crowd that’s actually in favour of Jake Paul when the opening bell rings.

The fight is scheduled to take place in Cleveland, Ohio, Paul’s hometown, at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is occupied by the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters and the Cleveland State Vikings.

How to Watch Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley broadcasting rights are owned by Showtime. So, it will be available to be ordered via Showtime PPV through your local cable provider. You will also be able to stream the fight on the Showtime app on your mobile phone, tablet or smart TV.

What Time Does Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Start?

Main Card Start Time: 8:00 PM ET

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Main Event Start Time: Midnight ET

How to Bet on Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley

As Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley appraoches there will start to be more event-specific offers. Btu fornow, in the mean time, FanDuel’s new user offer gives you the perfect way to bet on Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley.

Right now at FanDuel, you can get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 for completely free. That means you can bet $1,000 on the underdog Tyron Woodley. If he wins, you win your earnings. But, if he loses, your account gets refunded the amount you bet!

Claiming is easy. All you need to do is:

1. Sign up for FanDuel using the exclusive offer button below

2. Deposit at least $20 in your new FanDuel account (remember, this is the amount you’ll use for your risk-free bet, so you’ll probably want to deposit more)

3. Place a bet on Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley

4. If your fighter wins, you win! If your fighter loses, your account is refunded the amount you bet, up to $1,000.


Tom Viera is an experienced betting and fantasy sports writer. Tom brings a vast knowledge of all things NFL, NBA, MLB and soccer to the OddsChecker stable of handicappers.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.